Windows 10: Black screen white cursor repair??

Discus and support Black screen white cursor repair?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Earlier today I ran into an error, I suspect from a late night update the day before. It indicated a need for an error and a need for a system repair.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cmsmith4252, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Black screen white cursor repair??

Earlier today I ran into an error, I suspect from a late night update the day before. It indicated a need for an error and a need for a system repair.I could get to the desktop less and less. Someone suggested I run a system repair which allowed longer but still limited access as it swiftly defaulted to the error. The second but of addictive was to perform a system restore which took twice as long as it should have..I manually restarted once again. Ever since, the computer goes distraught into auto repairs then a black screen with a white cursor. Every fix I can find suggests I try things that

:)

Cmsmith4252, Mar 20, 2022

2. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Black screen white cursor repair?? [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Mar 20, 2022
  3. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next up is bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    And after doing diskpart , list disc

4. Black screen white cursor repair??

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

This is diskpart, list volume
    C is my main drive and I believe H is the partition, but I am thinking something maybe screwed up with the partition.

Thema:

Black screen white cursor repair??

1. Black screen white cursor repair?? - Similar Threads - Black screen white

2. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor after automatic repair: I've searched similar issues here but any solutions wouldnt work. My laptop Acer Aspire E15 starts up with just the acer logo without the spinning cirlces. After a few minutes, it'll say "preparing automatic repair" and it just stays like that for a few mins until it finishes...
  3. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with cursor after automatic repair: I've searched similar issues here but any solutions wouldnt work. My laptop Acer Aspire E15 starts up with just the acer logo without the spinning cirlces. After a few minutes, it'll say "preparing automatic repair" and it just stays like that for a few mins until it finishes...
  4. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. White screen no cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen no cursor: For about a week I have had this white screen issue. I have spent hours trying to figure out the issue and nothing seems to work. I've looked around online and everyone who has similar issues seem to be able to fix it easily but when trying to do the same methods it doesn't...
  6. White screen no cursor

White screen no cursor: For about a week I have had this white screen issue. I have spent hours trying to figure out the issue and nothing seems to work. I've looked around online and everyone who has similar issues seem to be able to fix it easily but when trying to do the same methods it doesn't...
  7. White screen no cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Black screen white cursor repair??

Black screen white cursor repair??: Earlier today I ran into an error, I suspect from a late night update the day before. It indicated a need for an error and a need for a system repair.I could get to the desktop less and less. Someone suggested I run a system repair which allowed longer but still limited...
  9. Desktop PC - Black Screen White mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop PC - Black Screen White mouse cursor: Hello from a new guy on your forums who lacks advice and help. Probably you have heard it before here, as it's a common problem. Let me introduce you to my issue. I'm an IT within a shipping company, and i face the mentioned issue with an onboard computer. Starting with, the...
  10. Black screen no cursor previous screen of starting repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no cursor previous screen of starting repair: One of my coworkers recently bought a new Toshiba laptop. He has only had it a few months before one day he turned his comp on and it loaded into starting recovery repair or something along those lines. he tried turning it on and off a few times only to be stuck in the...