Windows 10: Black screen Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad S340

Discus and support Black screen Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad S340 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Lenovo IdeaPad S340 15IIL was running correctly. I stopped using it for some 5-10 minutes, but did not turn it off or suspend it or anything else.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by XavierC123, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Black screen Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad S340

My Lenovo IdeaPad S340 15IIL was running correctly. I stopped using it for some 5-10 minutes, but did not turn it off or suspend it or anything else. When I wanted to continue using it, the screen was black and the computer was not responding. The lights on the keyboard of the Bloq Mayus and Bloq Num were also not turning on. Here's what I tried so far :Unplugging all the peripheralsUnplugging and plugging again the power chargerDisconnecting the external screen and connecting it againPressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open task administratorPressing Ctrl+Alt+SuprForcing the computer to shut down with

:)

XavierC123, Jun 16, 2021

2. new lenova ideapad S340 laptop camera only black screen

I bought Lenovo Ideapad S340 in Feb 2020. all fine but camera shows only a black screen. Tried it on Webex and Zoom. I can see others, they cannot see me.

I tried unistall, reinstall

any suggestions Thanks

Mary AnneBarton, Jun 16, 2021
  3. lenovo ideapad P500 black screen

• my lenovo ideapad P500, windows 8 shows a black screen after the message " automatic repairs..."what can i do to fix this. is it a hard disc problem?

EBERENWAJI, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Suvayu Win User

Black screen Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad S340

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10

Hello,

Recently I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad S340 with WINDOWS 10 pre-installed. In my laptop the two graphics card has been installed one NVIDIA GeForce MX230 and another one is INTEL(R) UHD Graphics 620. Whenever I start Adobe Photoshop CC or Lightroom, the screen
    gets hang and within a minute I got the blue screen with Stopcode DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

The system gets automatically restarted. Please help.

Suvayu, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Black screen Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad S340

1. Black screen Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad S340 - Similar Threads - Black screen Lenovo

2. Hello-having the Black screen issue with my Lenovo Ideapad s340.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello-having the Black screen issue with my Lenovo Ideapad s340.: Hello-I’m having the Black screen issue with my Lenovo Ideapad s340. Turn the power on, some times I see the percent the computer is charged, then Lenovo logo with the rotating dots like it is processing, then the screen goes black.I have tried Control + Windows + Shift + B...
  3. Hello-having the Black screen issue with my Lenovo Ideapad s340.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello-having the Black screen issue with my Lenovo Ideapad s340.: Hello-I’m having the Black screen issue with my Lenovo Ideapad s340. Turn the power on, some times I see the percent the computer is charged, then Lenovo logo with the rotating dots like it is processing, then the screen goes black.I have tried Control + Windows + Shift + B...
  4. Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode: Hi, So my Lenovo Ideapad S340 has a bizzare issue. The Lenovo service claims it's probably a windows issue, so posting here. After booting up and showing the Lenovo splash screen the screen turns black. Sounds like windows 11 is booting up fine, but nothing shows on...
  5. Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode: Hi, So my Lenovo Ideapad S340 has a bizzare issue. The Lenovo service claims it's probably a windows issue, so posting here. After booting up and showing the Lenovo splash screen the screen turns black. Sounds like windows 11 is booting up fine, but nothing shows on...
  6. Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working: Hi all,my camera/video on my laptop isn't working. Googled and tried a lot of options, none of which have worked including un- and reinstalling my camera, checking for hardware changes.... I did eventually find that there was no Imaging Devices under my Device Manager...
  7. Help :) LENOVO IDEAPAD S340-15IWL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help :) LENOVO IDEAPAD S340-15IWL: Hello, I am interested in changing the ram memory of my notebook (Lenovo Ideapad s340-15IWL). Do you know which memories are compatible or where can I find all that information? (mhz that it supports, maximum amount of memory etc) Thanks submitted by /u/VeganoCuliao...
  8. Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340: HELP! Have tried everything, no driver updates found. Have unistalled and reinstalled. Checked all settings. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-lenovo-ideapad-s340/8bf4b766-102f-485f-8c85-18e378819a03
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working: My laptop has been working great for me this past year. However, with online classes I needed to access the integrated camera more often. I noticed about a month ago that my camera could not be used at all. I had no problem with it before until it one day just stopped...
  10. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10: Hello, Recently I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad S340 with WINDOWS 10 pre-installed. In my laptop the two graphics card has been installed one NVIDIA GeForce MX230 and another one is INTEL(R) UHD Graphics 620. Whenever I start Adobe Photoshop CC or Lightroom, the screen gets...