Windows 10: Black screen windows 10

Discus and support Black screen windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last night my laptop screen went black. When I restarted the Lenovo sign showed up but after that nothing. I attached an external monitor and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JackieMartinez, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Black screen windows 10

Last night my laptop screen went black. When I restarted the Lenovo sign showed up but after that nothing. I attached an external monitor and it was working fine. Today I restored to a date when laptop was working fine and the screen is now working. I am assuming that a Windows Update caused the problem, if so what will happen when Windows automatically updates again. As you know there is no option to not update with Windows 10. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

JackieMartinez, Sep 24, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2015
  3. S M Mahmudul Hasan, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Black screen windows 10

GamerwGlasses, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

Black screen windows 10

1. Black screen windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black screen

2. Windows 10 Black Screen w/no access to menu for safe mode or others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Black Screen w/no access to menu for safe mode or others: Windows 10 tried to install drivers and fixes for windows insider preview builds. On restart get a black screen with no access to menu for safe mode or other options. Have made a USB with tools and the suggested fix this afternoon. Computer will not recognize USB. Have...
  3. Computer black screens randomly when doing intensive tasks

Computer black screens randomly when doing intensive tasks: My dad and me both have the same issue. When doing intensive tasks(eg. Gaming, editing etc), our computer goes blackscreen randomly. My computer info.. CPU Intel i3 4170 3.70 GHz (4 Cpu) 16384 RAM GPU AMD Radeon 5700 My dad has recently upgraded his computer to a i7...
  4. Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.: Tried booting into repair mode already, says I have no points to restore to. Windows updates can’t be rolled back. And when I booted into safe mode, black screen. Startup repair doesn't do anything either. I've tried every option. So thanks to Microsoft I now have to spend a...
  5. Black screen in Safe Mode

Black screen in Safe Mode: Hello, I'm using Windows 10. I wanted to go to Safe Mode to solve some issues with Discord. I did so by pressing Restart while holding the Shift Key. The description says I should see a list with startup options. Instead, the screen is black and the monitor receives no...
  6. Black screen before login screen

Black screen before login screen: Hello everyone. I have recently experienced a problem with Windows 10. Whenever I select Windows 10 (I have dual-boot configuration, the other OS is Ubuntu), it normally boots and I hear the startup sound. I also see the mouse indicator and I can sometimes control it, yet...
  7. Windows 10 Boots in Black Screen

Windows 10 Boots in Black Screen: So, i got this Laptop with Windows 7 preinstalled, when the time came, and Windows 10 launched, the automatic updater told my System could run the update without a problem, i updated, i loved Windows 10, but when i boot up my Laptop, it shows the boot logo with the spinning...
  8. Screen goes black/dark every second or two (A little Flicker too)

Screen goes black/dark every second or two (A little Flicker too): The problem usually happens when using a game or app. All the apps are compatible, I searched all over youtube and google but everything did not work. My laptop was already on Windows 10 when I got it and I have not gone through any Windows updates. Screen going black/dark...
  9. Black screen

Black screen: Do I have a PC with the Windows 10 operating system and when I turn it on, only the black screen that has happened will appear? How could I solve it? Please help me thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen/d82e76db-c80d-4e7f-aa2e-96474ff9b081
  10. Black screen Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen Problem: Hello. My name is Robert Read and my computer is not working right. I have a inspiron 24 (Model 3455 series). If anyone can help me fix it that would be great! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-problem/3c36b8ba-f394-4613-9b2d-419f683334bc