Windows 10: Black screen windows 10

Discus and support Black screen windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last night my laptop screen went black. When I restarted the Lenovo sign showed up but after that nothing. I attached an external monitor and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JackieMartinez, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Black screen windows 10

Last night my laptop screen went black. When I restarted the Lenovo sign showed up but after that nothing. I attached an external monitor and it was working fine. Today I restored to a date when laptop was working fine and the screen is now working. I am assuming that a Windows Update caused the problem, if so what will happen when Windows automatically updates again. As you know there is no option to not update with Windows 10. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

JackieMartinez, Sep 24, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2015
  3. S M Mahmudul Hasan, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Black screen windows 10

GamerwGlasses, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

Black screen windows 10

1. Black screen windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black screen

2. Black screen with bigger than normal cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with bigger than normal cursor: Model: Lenovo Legion L530 8gb ram Hdd 1tb 7200rpm Core i5 8300h Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti My laptop updated almost a month ago to windows 10 1903 In the last days my laptop has been working great, relatively fast boot times, hard drive not going to 100%, etc. But last...
  3. Iiyama monitor - Screen turns black for a short moment, then back normal, 2-5 times an hour.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iiyama monitor - Screen turns black for a short moment, then back normal, 2-5 times an hour.: Hey all, Recently my friend had bought a set of 2 new monitors (both Iiyama Black Hawk G2730HSU-B1) because his previous monitor had died. He has a MSI P55-GD65 (MS-7585) motherboard, and a NVidia GTX 1050TI graphics card. The issue currently is as the title says; He finds...
  4. Black Screen During Reset Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen During Reset Windows 10 1903: I recently installed (maybe wrong) audio driver now i got "Failed to test tone" with the stock drivers in my laptop. Now too desperate that i did a reset and keep all files settings. When it says, "Do not turn off while installing windows 10" about after 35%, its on Black...
  5. Windows opens with command prompt and a black screen.

Windows opens with command prompt and a black screen.: When I switch on my laptop. It opens with a command prompt screen and a black background, i.e. dekstop is not visible. On closing command prompt the black screen remains and the only function that works is Alt+Ctrl+delete. Please help.[IMG]...
  6. HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD Again... and also INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR BSOD as well as black screen...

HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD Again... and also INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR BSOD as well as black screen...: Hello again, the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD I previously had issues with and also fixed has returned. I have virtualisation turned off in the bios as well. This only started happening after overclocking so I suspect that has something to do with why it's returned. I would also...
  7. Constant black screen after windows update

Constant black screen after windows update: For the last month everytime I update windows my pc stops working and everytime I turn it on I have just a blank screen which I cant do anything with. I've taken this to repair shop twice now and they have said there are multiple errors that are on the hard drive does...
  8. Remote desktop screen black after Windows 10 1903 feature update attempt

Remote desktop screen black after Windows 10 1903 feature update attempt: I have a desktop system that I only remote desktop to, been doing it for years. I installed Windows 10 1903 on the "local" system and can still use remote desktop. Then I attempted to install 1903 on the remote system, but it failed. I tried a few times and the last time I...
  9. Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away)

Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away): I ran chkdsk c: /f /r /x and it was working well but required a restart as the C drive was in use. I restarted the computer and it finished chkdsk to 100% but now is stuck like this. I went to advanced options and attempted to restore the computer to a past version but i got...
  10. Microsoft details black screen bug hitting Windows 10’s Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft details black screen bug hitting Windows 10’s Remote Desktop: Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) is currently gradually rolling out to compatible hardware. As the rollout advances, new bugs are getting acknowledged by Microsoft. A new issue that Microsoft is currently investigating causes a black screen in Windows 10 Remote...