Windows 10: Black screen windows 10

Discus and support Black screen windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last night my laptop screen went black. When I restarted the Lenovo sign showed up but after that nothing. I attached an external monitor and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JackieMartinez, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Black screen windows 10

Last night my laptop screen went black. When I restarted the Lenovo sign showed up but after that nothing. I attached an external monitor and it was working fine. Today I restored to a date when laptop was working fine and the screen is now working. I am assuming that a Windows Update caused the problem, if so what will happen when Windows automatically updates again. As you know there is no option to not update with Windows 10. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

JackieMartinez, Sep 24, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2015
  3. S M Mahmudul Hasan, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Black screen windows 10

GamerwGlasses, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

Black screen windows 10

1. Black screen windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black screen

2. Windows 10 Black Screen With Cursor after Window Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Black Screen With Cursor after Window Update: Yesterday, I clicked update and shut down in start button to update my laptop and shut down automatically when it is complete. Today when I start up my laptop, it shows the black screen with cursor. What should I do in order to solve this?...
  3. Constant Blue screening, Black screening and crashing of programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue screening, Black screening and crashing of programs.: Hey, there I've been having some issues for months now. Basically, my pc will blue screen, black screen, or the programs I'm using will just crash. I have updated all my drivers/bios and wiped windows and it still happens. I have done a MemTest86 and that came back fine as...
  4. negative display on screen resulting in blacked-out printing

negative display on screen resulting in blacked-out printing: After moving the computer from one corner to another, my display shows a negative display lots of black background with white text but not on the pages of the other users of this Dell Optiplex 760 connected to an HP w2207h screen. This negative display results in prints not...
  5. Windows 10 Dell XPS freezes, screen goes black. Any help?

Windows 10 Dell XPS freezes, screen goes black. Any help?: This has happened three times in two days:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎28/‎07/‎2021 15:42StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  6. Black Screen

Black Screen: My computer has gone into automatic repairs. Now the keyboard and mouse no longer work.I have checked the keyboard,mouse and monitor they all work.This in windows 10.I would appreciate any HELP.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. Black screen after leaving for 10 minutes, having to turn off, restart Dell PC and Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after leaving for 10 minutes, having to turn off, restart Dell PC and Windows...: External technicians failed to find a problem on the log and suggested Windows Reset. Uploaded Dell drivers [PC only 9 months old], did a Windows Pro reset two days ago. Went off for lunch, came back same thing again. So frustrating and fed up....
  8. Computer screen is black but fan is on. The previous system shutdown at [time] on [date]...

Computer screen is black but fan is on. The previous system shutdown at [time] on [date]...: I have an HP Envy x360 laptop running windows 10 home version 21H1. I locked the computer at 8:55pm. When I tried to use the computer at 9:30pm, the screen remained black but the computer fan was still on and the power light was still solid white.What was plugged into the...
  9. Black Screen but Computer On

Black Screen but Computer On: Hi guys,I left my laptop on for a while as I had to do something and when I came back the power was on, the fan was running, and the keyboard backlight was on, but the screen was black. I tried moving the mouse and pressing keys but it didn't wake. I also tried Ctrl Alt...
  10. Windows black screen after startup

Windows black screen after startup: I've had this issue for the past month or so, but when I sometimes restart my windows 10 pc and after every update, it asks me to sign in & put my password & everything, but when it says welcome, I see a black screen after that. This lasts from 30 minutes to even 2 hours...