Windows 10: Black screen with Blue Circling Spot

Discus and support Black screen with Blue Circling Spot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can Anyone help me with this dilemma, I can't install to the latest update every time I do I get a black screen with a circling blue spot. I've had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steve Capouch, May 20, 2019.

1. Black screen with Blue Circling Spot

Can Anyone help me with this dilemma, I can't install to the latest update every time I do I get a black screen with a circling blue spot. I've had to restore my computer 5 times because of it. The Second time I restored my computer I Installed the update I let it sit there with the black screen for hours to see it it would continue to boot up. But it never would, does anyone have an Idea how to fix this problem.

:)

Steve Capouch, May 20, 2019
  2. LindaS81 Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen Cursor Spinning Blue Circle

Read other suggestions but to no avail. What I have done so far. Ran Dell repair and recovery and clicked restart. Got Dell screen white circle dots and then went back to black screen white cursor and blue spinning circle. Frozen in that state. Cannot get
    passed with any of the keys to Task Manager, etc. Is it time for a professional?

Dell 15z

Windows 10 failure occurred Jan 27 2016 maybe after a critical update

LindaS81, May 20, 2019
  3. Sandra525 Win User
    blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

Sandra525, May 20, 2019
  4. Black screen with Blue Circling Spot

Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Black screen with Blue Circling Spot

1. Black screen with Blue Circling Spot - Similar Threads - Black screen Blue

2. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  3. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  4. Black spots on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black spots on screen: I just got these black pixels on my screen just yesterday. It was just a single line but on the morning it spread. So I tried Google it and it says stuck/dead pixels. Some advice me to rub it gently. And I did, somehow it worked for some spots.Any more advice how to remove...
  5. Large Black Spot On Laptop Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Large Black Spot On Laptop Screen: A few years ago there were thin-to splotchy black lines broken in places but running almost from edge to edge on this same HP 840 G2 ... but over time they disappeared. I normally use my newer G3, saving this one for very hot days. It has been working great, now running 21H1....
  6. Large Black Spot On Laptop Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Large Black Spot On Laptop Screen: A few years ago there were thin-to splotchy black lines broken in places but running almost from edge to edge on this same HP 840 G2 ... but over time they disappeared. I normally use my newer G3, saving this one for very hot days. It has been working great, now running 21H1....
  7. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue circle: HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the...
  8. Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle: I can not access my Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop with Windows 10 When I turn on the computer this is what happens. I initially get the Dell Logo with circle of white turning dots. Then I get Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle Dell tried to help, it did not...
  9. white circling dots on blue and black screen

white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....
  10. Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle: 2 days ago I was playing Arma 3 when suddenly the game crashed, shortly after the entire computer crashed and showed one of the many infamous “blue screens”. My computer has been regularly blue screening and I have yet to find the reason as to why. My computer then went to...