Windows 10: Black screen with blue spinning cursor

Discus and support Black screen with blue spinning cursor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can somebody help me?! My lenovo g570 windows computer doesn't boot up. It'll get past the windows logo, but then quickly the screen will turn black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kaqhi, Jan 2, 2021.

1. /u/kaqhi Win User

Black screen with blue spinning cursor

Can somebody help me?! My lenovo g570 windows computer doesn't boot up. It'll get past the windows logo, but then quickly the screen will turn black with a blue spinning circle. I can only access my bios settings. No hotkeys seem to work for me, I can't access recovery mode either.

submitted by /u/kaqhi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kaqhi, Jan 2, 2021
  2. LindaS81 Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen Cursor Spinning Blue Circle

Zigzag thank you for responding, but I can't get to the "start" screen or promp commanthis fix. From boot up to black screen white cursor arrow and blue spinning circle. Can't get passed that point.

LindaS81, Jan 2, 2021
  3. LindaS81 Win User
    Windows 10 Black Screen Cursor Spinning Blue Circle

Read other suggestions but to no avail. What I have done so far. Ran Dell repair and recovery and clicked restart. Got Dell screen white circle dots and then went back to black screen white cursor and blue spinning circle. Frozen in that state. Cannot get
    passed with any of the keys to Task Manager, etc. Is it time for a professional?

Dell 15z

Windows 10 failure occurred Jan 27 2016 maybe after a critical update

LindaS81, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Black screen with blue spinning cursor

Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Black screen with blue spinning cursor

1. Black screen with blue spinning cursor - Similar Threads - Black screen blue

2. Black screen, spinning dots and cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen, spinning dots and cursor: When i start my computer, when motherboard logo disappear, there is just spinning dots an cursor and it never start up. But when i go to safe mode and uninstall gpu driver, it starts up normally. PS i tried to delete uptades and all that.(sorry for my bad English) submitted...
  3. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue circle: HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the...
  4. Black screen with blue spinning cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with blue spinning cursor: Can somebody help me?! My lenovo g570 windows computer doesn't boot up. It'll get past the windows logo, but then quickly the screen will turn black with a blue spinning circle. I can only access my bios settings. No hotkeys seem to work for me, I can't access recovery mode...
  5. Windows 10 boots, stuck at black screen with spinning cursor

Windows 10 boots, stuck at black screen with spinning cursor: When I boot my computer, about 40% of the time, I get stuck on a black screen. I see the cursor there, spinning happily, but nothing happens. I see no activity on my SSD. It will just hang there. When I hit the power button, it goes into shutdown mode, but often I have to...
  6. Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle: I can not access my Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop with Windows 10 When I turn on the computer this is what happens. I initially get the Dell Logo with circle of white turning dots. Then I get Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle Dell tried to help, it did not...
  7. Win10 cannot login: black screen and spinning blue circle cursor after boot

Win10 cannot login: black screen and spinning blue circle cursor after boot: Can anyone help me avoid a reinstall? System is running Win10 1903 originally installed on 1709 and was suspended by last user System boots OK, I see the blue Windows logo then the screen goes black, with a twitching spinning blue circle cursor which tracks the mouse It's...
  8. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen / Black Screen with cursor

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen / Black Screen with cursor: Please help under the current living situation my remote work came to a stop after the most recent Windows update, I woke up to a black screen with cursor computer, i have tried every online fix and cannot resolve my problem, it has made it to a blue screen at times, but the...
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....