Windows 10: Black Screen with circling Dots

Discus and support Black Screen with circling Dots in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FarfordFarford, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Black Screen with circling Dots

I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the last 6 hours or so. I pushed the stop button and restarted the PC. Windows logo came up but then went to black screen with the circling dots. Can someone help?

:)

FarfordFarford, Nov 6, 2019

2. My Computer Freezes at a Black Screen With Circling Dots

I think I made a "mountain out of a molehill." The black screen with swirling dots signs-in if I left-click my mouse. The mouse circle and the dots synchronize then sign me in in under a minute.

StephenPlunkett, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Black screen with circling dots saying 'restarting'.

Original title :window 10 upgrade

installed windows 10 on my laptop. previous version was 8.1

turned computer on to restart.

message in corner said updateing windows.

got the circling dots saying 'restarting' going on seven hours now

only have a black screen but the computer is running

what do I do next?

BarbaraBulgarelli, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Black Screen with circling Dots

My Computer Freezes at a Black Screen With Circling Dots

When I tried to enter Safe Mode with msconfig, the sign-in stopped at Windows circling dots on a black screen. It said my computer didn't load or sign in proprly and went to the blue repair screens. I tried repair startup, Chkdsk C (colon) /f /r,
    starting from the hard drive and the Operating System ISO file and two System Restores, but only got a please wait and then a black screen.

StephenPlunkett, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Black Screen with circling Dots

1. Black Screen with circling Dots - Similar Threads - Black Screen circling

2. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  3. Black circle in the middle of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black circle in the middle of screen: Disclaimer: This forum would not let me upload any pictures?Screen Shot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fmJ6IfRjKhXQvDecONrwm-pDOxi6vp5x/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/17tnoCRcsoyAe5Ez4wFV-UZ111w1c7DBE/view?usp=sharingAfter the latest round of Windows 10...
  4. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  5. Black dot appearing on screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black dot appearing on screen.: Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing on my screen, no matter what application is open/tabbed into. I am not sure of the cause of this, but I have had this issue previously about a year ago and it just went away. Since then I have reinstalled windows on a different...
  6. Windows will not boot, black screen with circling dots no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows will not boot, black screen with circling dots no matter what I do.: I am really lost on what to do. About 10 days ago I got a message in windows saying some files were corrupted, I did a system reset kept my files and I've been running fine since then. Until today, when I turned on my PC and encountered the dreaded black screen with the...
  7. Black screen with cursor/black screen with circling white dots when booting up after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor/black screen with circling white dots when booting up after...: So I bought a pre built pc about a year ago and decided to upgrade my pc’s motherboard as the one that came with the pre built wasn’t great. I replaced the motherboard with a ASUS Prime Z370-AII and installed all the components into the motherboard...however, when I boot up...
  8. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.: After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into windows. I recently upgraded my PC with an m.2 ssd, changed the RAM, upgraded CPU from Intel to AMD. I configured the PC to boot...
  9. white circling dots on blue and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....
  10. Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...: I was just gaming as usual when my entire PC suddenly froze and blurred into blue/white lines. After minutes of unresponsiveness I rebooted my PC manually and this is where I am now. If I boot several times, I arrive at the "Repair" screen where I already tried DISM (which...