Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb

Discus and support Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I was booting from usb drive in order to repair my pc .. but the pc accidently turned off while restoring system point. Then i try to turned it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Esraakhaled2, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb

Hello

I was booting from usb drive in order to repair my pc .. but the pc accidently turned off while restoring system point. Then i try to turned it on, after automatic repair the black screen comes with cursor .. also try booting from usb nothing comes just a screen with cursor. After few seconds a message came that my pc ran into a problem and they will restart for me.

What should i do?

Note: usb drive is booting normally in another working pc

:)

Esraakhaled2, Aug 10, 2019

2. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next up is bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    And after doing diskpart , list disc

naturalbodz, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb

1. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb - Similar Threads - Black screen cursor

2. Black screen after preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after preparing automatic repair: Yesterday while i was using my laptop, it suddeny freezes and it goes into a bluescreen with a stopcode. I turned off the laptop with a long press, after that i opened it up again and it shows the manufacturer' name and circling dots and a preparing automatic update. After a...
  3. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen: I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts, or gets stuck on a black screen. So the other methods of getting to the Advanced menu, or Windows RE, besides the shutting...
  4. Says "Preparing Automatic Repair" then promptly boots into a black screen without a cursor.

Says "Preparing Automatic Repair" then promptly boots into a black screen without a cursor.: Does what the title says. Happened after I turned my PC off one night. I've swapped back and forth graphics cards, so it isn't a GPU problem. Nothing was downloading when I turned it off....
  5. Windows 10 black screen with cursor after automatic repair

Windows 10 black screen with cursor after automatic repair: I get a black screen with cursor after automatic repair boot, I have no access to task manager or safe mode and for less then a second a window pops up during boot up that says `winpeshl.exe'. Afterwards all I have access to is this window after I press Windows+up arrow....
  6. Black Screen on Automatic Repair

Black Screen on Automatic Repair: A half-hour ago I got a "your pc has run into an error and needs to restart" screen. After it collected the data (or whatever else it was) it then went to black, before restarting. I have an Asus x455L running Windows 10, and after the manufacturer's logo loaded once, it...
  7. Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’: Hey. Yesterday my HP laptop finished updating to what I assume is the latest Windows 10 version. Everything was fine for a few hours until I shifted the pc and accidentally pulled the battery out, so it shut down suddenly. My laptop has a black ‘bar’ just below the screen...
  8. Booting to black screen with cursor

Booting to black screen with cursor: Hello and thank you all for any help or ideas. In general, on startup my computer is 'scanning and repairing' drives, then booting into a black screen with cursor. I don't have a pc easily available to install usb boot programs but have tried a couple thus far. Refreshing or...
  9. BSOD after automatic repair loop or USB boot

BSOD after automatic repair loop or USB boot: Hi all, I have a pretty resistant BSOD problem. It started after the tablet (Dell Latitude 5175, running Windows 10 with auto updates) froze while hooked to a TV via microHDMI. I got a blue screen, with Windows collecting information - can't remember much more, as I...
  10. Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor: Hi, here is my journey. All was good and well, until my Windows 7 on another drive gave me an NTOSKRNL.EXE error (fixed now). My Windows 10 booted fine at this point, but after entering my password, it was stuck on "logging in" for quite some time. I forced a reboot, and then...