Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb

Discus and support Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I was booting from usb drive in order to repair my pc .. but the pc accidently turned off while restoring system point. Then i try to turned it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Esraakhaled2, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb

Hello

I was booting from usb drive in order to repair my pc .. but the pc accidently turned off while restoring system point. Then i try to turned it on, after automatic repair the black screen comes with cursor .. also try booting from usb nothing comes just a screen with cursor. After few seconds a message came that my pc ran into a problem and they will restart for me.

What should i do?

Note: usb drive is booting normally in another working pc

:)

Esraakhaled2, Aug 10, 2019

2. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next up is bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    And after doing diskpart , list disc

naturalbodz, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb

1. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb - Similar Threads - Black screen cursor

2. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  3. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  4. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor after automatic repair: I've searched similar issues here but any solutions wouldnt work. My laptop Acer Aspire E15 starts up with just the acer logo without the spinning cirlces. After a few minutes, it'll say "preparing automatic repair" and it just stays like that for a few mins until it finishes...
  6. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with cursor after automatic repair: I've searched similar issues here but any solutions wouldnt work. My laptop Acer Aspire E15 starts up with just the acer logo without the spinning cirlces. After a few minutes, it'll say "preparing automatic repair" and it just stays like that for a few mins until it finishes...
  7. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair

8. Black screen with cursor after "Preparing automatic repair"

Black screen with cursor after "Preparing automatic repair": Hello around 2 days ago, I shut off my computer and the next day I booted it up to seeing the windows logo and the white circle spinning infinitely and never ending, after that I rebooted my computer 3 times using the power button trying to get into the repair environment BUT...
  9. Automatic repair loop and black screen on usb boot attempt

Automatic repair loop and black screen on usb boot attempt: Hello everyone. As a non english speaker, I'll try to be the more precise as I can. Sorry for the mistakes that I could leave ! I'm facing a really strange problem and I feel I tried everything I can without success. I got an ACER computer on which I installed Windows...
  10. Windows 10 black screen with cursor after automatic repair

Windows 10 black screen with cursor after automatic repair: I get a black screen with cursor after automatic repair boot, I have no access to task manager or safe mode and for less then a second a window pops up during boot up that says `winpeshl.exe'. Afterwards all I have access to is this window after I press Windows+up arrow....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after booting from USB blank screen with cursos