Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after boot up on my new ibuy computer

Discus and support Black screen with cursor after boot up on my new ibuy computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My sorcs are 8gb ram ddr4 1070ti gtx asus 1 terabit of hard drive space 16gb ram of intel optaine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TactlessBobcat, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Black screen with cursor after boot up on my new ibuy computer

My sorcs are

8gb ram ddr4

1070ti gtx asus

1 terabit of hard drive space

16gb ram of intel optaine

:)

TactlessBobcat, Nov 5, 2018

2. Computer boots into black screen with cursor

*Original Title: black screen and cursor

Lenovo

update and shut down, next day turned on, manufacturers logo straight to black screen and cursor...need my computer immediately

help

fernando caiella, Nov 5, 2018
  3. black screen with cursor

How can I do the steps listed above, there is nothing but a black screen, nothing to click on. When I restart the computer, there is no problem. But sooner or later I get the black screen. I mean my Mom just bought a brand new computer, and it also does
    it to her. Could the screensaver be causing the problem? It is a screensaver that comes with Windows 10.

CappieSmith, Nov 5, 2018
  4. jds63 Win User

Black screen with cursor after boot up on my new ibuy computer

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Black screen with cursor after boot up on my new ibuy computer

1. Black screen with cursor after boot up on my new ibuy computer - Similar Threads - Black screen cursor

2. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.: Every time I boot up my computer normally it goes to the welcome screen but after typing in my password the screen is black and i can only see my cursor. I have tried everything but nothing works. I think it's because of the latest update because every time it installs again...
  3. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.: Every time I boot up my computer normally it goes to the welcome screen but after typing in my password the screen is black and i can only see my cursor. I have tried everything but nothing works. I think it's because of the latest update because every time it installs again...
  4. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer not booting up Black Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not booting up Black Screen: How do I download a boot disk to USB ?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-booting-up-black-screen/49411470-d6d0-4f39-9d6b-60e0b11414d4
  6. Black Screen with Cursor after Windows Boot Up Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with Cursor after Windows Boot Up Screen: Hello today I was using my computer today and when I restarted it the screen goes black and has a cursor after the windows boot screen. I've tried to get into task manager, but it wont show up. I tried pressing control alt delete and nothing shows up. Going to the BIOS screen...
  7. Black screen with cursor after booting up pc to an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor after booting up pc to an update: I am going to say now my windows is not activated. I tried running explorer.exe and ending the task but the black screen was still there. I tried rolling back my displaying adapter and unstalling it, did nothing. I havent installed any third party malware protection. I cant...
  8. PC boots up into a black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boots up into a black screen with cursor: I recently began having problems booting up. The pc starts up on a black screen where nothing works except win+p. I also got another error saying that the boot partition is missing. Is there a way of fixing this without losing any data?...
  9. Black screen with cursor/black screen with circling white dots when booting up after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor/black screen with circling white dots when booting up after...: So I bought a pre built pc about a year ago and decided to upgrade my pc’s motherboard as the one that came with the pre built wasn’t great. I replaced the motherboard with a ASUS Prime Z370-AII and installed all the components into the motherboard...however, when I boot up...
  10. Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor: Hi, here is my journey. All was good and well, until my Windows 7 on another drive gave me an NTOSKRNL.EXE error (fixed now). My Windows 10 booted fine at this point, but after entering my password, it was stuck on "logging in" for quite some time. I forced a reboot, and then...