Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme

Discus and support Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys please help meee. I installed a third party theme from deviant art and my screen went black. All i can see on my screen is just pure black. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by doubladeEX, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme

Hey guys please help meee. I installed a third party theme from deviant art and my screen went black. All i can see on my screen is just pure black. I pressed my power button down for 3 seconds to power off my laptop and when i opened my laptop back again the hp logo shows up and then it turned to black again. Many users says that i should do the alt ctrl delete thingy but it doesn't work for me. Please help meeee.

:)

doubladeEX, Aug 10, 2019
  2. sadievan Win User

Themes from 3rd parties

In PC Suite, when I open up Applications, it looks like it gives you the option to un-install them. Is this true? Have you had trouble un-installing 3rd party Themes?

Message Edited by on 06-Apr-2009 04:06 PM

sadievan, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Will 3rd party themes work with windows 10?

Will there be compatibility for 3rd party themes in windows 10? I like how 3rd party themes change how a window looks and how it changes the tool bar looks too.

GodOfChaos, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme

3rd Party Themes on N82

Is there a way round the issue of icon support on 3rd party themes?

There are some great themes out there that make the whole symbi8an experience all the more enjoyable, but I've found that when using themes that utilise new icons, there are only a few that change all the icons on my N82.

Does anyone know a way round this?

mmilo---01, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme

1. Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme - Similar Threads - Black screen cursor

2. Can not install 3rd party program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install 3rd party program: Running Windows 11 Single home user. Can not install any 3rd party program. Can simply not verify the installation start. There is no option available to put in the information. Can not see the ability to allow 3rd party programs at all. I simply can not change anything that...
  3. Can not install 3rd party program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install 3rd party program: Running Windows 11 Single home user. Can not install any 3rd party program. Can simply not verify the installation start. There is no option available to put in the information. Can not see the ability to allow 3rd party programs at all. I simply can not change anything that...
  4. Black Screen with cursor after update installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen with cursor after update installing: I'm not asking for my self. My Windows 10 Laptop is working fine. I'm asking this question for my Friend. My friend recently update the windows 10 version. The Windows update stucked at 15% . I don't know what he exactly did. He Said, "I forcefully shut down the Laptop and...
  5. Using 3rd party themes/skins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using 3rd party themes/skins: I am a total beginner to this, is there a difference between skins and themes? I have been reading up but getting confused about the best method. Ultimately, I want to change my taskbar, windows, buttons, etc, everything. I would like to create my very own skin from scratch....
  6. Install 3rd Party Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 3rd Party Software: I attempted to install 3rd party software (IObit Uninstaller) by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file in my Download folder. I received the following Windows 10 message window: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...
  7. Help using 3rd party themes (build 10240)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help using 3rd party themes (build 10240): Hello, I have been trying to use custom themes on my laptop for the past 2 months, but none of them work fully, and just end up changing the desktop wallpaper, cursor and some colours on the windows, etc. example of the theme I'm currently trying (what it's supposed to...
  8. 3rd Party Software - Self Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3rd Party Software - Self Installation: Hi, yesterday the 8th I noticed a very peculiar issue that has only just started. It seems that at startup Windows is reinstalling 3rd party software that is already currently installed and has been for some time. I only noticed this because for some reason while...
  9. System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin

in Windows 10 Support
    System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin: So, recently I took a big risk of installing "Uxstyle" for my Lenovo laptop. After that the next time I switch my laptop on, it booted normally to the lock screen. But from there it started to flicker between the lock screen and the blue loading screen, stopping me from being...
  10. Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen: My computer is stuck at a black screen after installing an Luna theme and using Classic Shell. Any help please and thank you. 4867