Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after login

Discus and support Black screen with cursor after login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I login to my account it just immediately goes to a black screen and I can see my cursor but not my desktop. I have tried so many different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZappyspiderYT, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Black screen with cursor after login

Whenever I login to my account it just immediately goes to a black screen and I can see my cursor but not my desktop. I have tried so many different things but none of them seem to work. Does anybody know anything about this or how to fix it?

submitted by /u/ZappyspiderYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZappyspiderYT, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Black screen with cursor after login

1. Black screen with cursor after login - Similar Threads - Black screen cursor

2. Black Screen With Cursor after Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen With Cursor after Login: Hello, i have some issues with my laptop after i turn on the power button, and fill up my lockscreen password, the screen is turning black but i can still move the cursor, is there any idea how to fix this? pls help :...
  3. Black Screen w/ Cursor After Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen w/ Cursor After Login: Hey all, trying to help my gf with some computer issues, We were playing games and hanging out on discord last night, we went to sleep, she attempted to wake her computer up in the morning, she gets a black screen after login with cursor. Walked through the typical steps,...
  4. Black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen with cursor after login: When I logged in to my windows 10, I saw a black screen with movable cursor so I tried a lots of fixes but it didn't work for me. At last I tried to restart my graphics driver by pressing windows key ± Ctrl + shift +B , it started working normally but when I shutdowned my PC...
  5. Black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor after login: There are multiple related issues and I think I tried EACH and EVERY suggested solution so please read below before suggesting standard steps - I've done them already. My laptop boots normally but I see black screen after I log in to any Windows user account. SITUATION...
  6. Black screen with cursor after login?

Black screen with cursor after login?: So, I purchased a (nearly new) laptop from someone recently, and started it up to find that the taskbar didn't want to respond to my mouse. A website suggested I use the task manager to End Task the Windows Explorer and, like a Fool, I did. Now, the screen's black (though I...
  7. Black Screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen with cursor after login: Good day, I really hope someone could guide me to a solution. I have a fairly new Dell G5, with a SSD running the OS (Win 10 home), and important apps. Everytime I restart, or shut down or any form of normal boot up, the Notebook starts quickly, up to the login screen. After...
  8. black screen with cursor after login

black screen with cursor after login: i tried everything below to fix the issue: the condition of my pc is can't acces any type of short keys, can't acces win+r, task manager didn't show up when clicked. just ctrl+alt+del for restart and turn off. -creating md backup on cmd but can't CD regback -sytem...
  9. Black screen no cursor or login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no cursor or login: My Samsung laptop is technically switched on in the sense that it has power, however when I switch it on there is no login screen, no screen with the samsung logo, and no cursor. No matter how many buttons I press or how often I switch it on and off, it remains the same -...
  10. Black Screen w/ Cursor After Login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen w/ Cursor After Login.: Hi, I've got a serious issue. My newly built computer has been having issues since about day 3. First, let me list off relevant hardware and software. MoBo: ASUS Z170-A CPU: Intel 6600k i5 GPU: MSI 1070 GTX RAM: 32GB DDR4 128GB SSD 1TB HDD 1.5TB HDD 650w PSU...