Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logon and right click on application taking forever

Discus and support Black screen with cursor after logon and right click on application taking forever in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There's two issues I am facing, 1. Whenever I logon a black screen appears, I can only see my cursor and can move it around, whenever I restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IntensityFC, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Black screen with cursor after logon and right click on application taking forever

There's two issues I am facing,

1. Whenever I logon a black screen appears, I can only see my cursor and can move it around, whenever I restart the PC, the problem happens again and I don't know how to permanently fix it

2. Whenever I right click on an application, the spinning blue circle spins forever

-- I don't want to reset this PC as there are so much valuable stuff in this --

There must be another option

:)

IntensityFC, Dec 23, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Dec 23, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Black screen with cursor after logon and right click on application taking forever

Real odd issue with Windows 10 - black screen with cursor when pressing Ctrl Alt Del to logon - not after logon!

Hello everyone.

I have a question if anyone has seen this before - I have Windows 10 VM installation that has a black screen with cursor when pressing Ctrl Alt Del to logon - not after logon!

I get the good old windows 10 splash page as per normal, but as soon as I try to logon - black screen and cursor - not even a logon page.

I've seen that pesky black screen a few times after you logon but never before - odd.

the VM boots in safe mode and without the services started - but start with the services started - the black screen is back on logon

I've removed the Anti Virus and any other possible programs but with no luck..

Any ideas?

TheDoomBadger, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Black screen with cursor after logon and right click on application taking forever

1. Black screen with cursor after logon and right click on application taking forever - Similar Threads - Black screen cursor

2. Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.: Hi guys, I have this problem since probably a year. It doesn't occur every time but probably about 6/10 times. I think I've tried everything besides reinstalling system, but I would really like to avoid that. Here's the video of how it looks. Hope you guys have any ideas!...
  3. Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.: Hi guys, I have this problem since probably a year. It doesn't occur every time but probably about 6/10 times. I think I've tried everything besides reinstalling system, but I would really like to avoid that. Here's the video of how it looks. Hope you guys have any ideas!...
  4. Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. right click takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click takes forever to load: hi, I have been having this problem for 2 days now my windows 10 right click takes too long to load it literally takes forever idk why it is happening pls help me...
  6. Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.: Hello, i have been having this issue for quiet a while as it takes forever to load. I have read other forums regarding this but none has helped me and it seems like my issue is different from others. For me, a normal right click on the desktop works finethe options to...
  7. How to solve black screen with cursor after logon to windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to solve black screen with cursor after logon to windows 10: How to solve black screen with cursor after login to windows 10 I have tried the following ways but none of them worked. ->CTRL+ALT+DEL ->SAFE MODE HELP ME TO FIX THAT ISSUE [ATTACH]...
  8. Black Screen After Windows 10 Logon (cursor visibile)

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen After Windows 10 Logon (cursor visibile): Hello, Booted PC and get the usual logon screen (visuals all look fine), then I login but only get a black screen with the cursor visible. Looks like there were some big updates over the last few days. I used 'Reset this PC' tool it took about an hour. I got to the sceen...
  9. Black Screen After Windows 10 Logon (cursor visibile)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen After Windows 10 Logon (cursor visibile): Hello, Booted PC and get the usual logon screen (visuals all look fine), then I login but only get a black screen with the cursor visible. Looks like there were some big updates over the last few days. I used 'Reset this PC' tool it took about an hour. I got to the sceen...
  10. Right Click turns the Screen Black!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click turns the Screen Black!!!!: I'm running Windows 10 64-bit and whenever i right click on desktop the screen turns black. Check out video for more details(The video is in windows 8.1 but the problem is the same and still persists). Please help me! Thanks in advance. M1V4gEqbYmU 23088