Windows 10: Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

Discus and support Black Screen with cursor and blue circle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hoachie, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Hoachie Win User

Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

HI

A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle.

I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the projection so i know the mouse and keyboard and graphics are working.

I have also tried booting to the on board graphics card and get the same error.

I cannot get to dialog window to change the boot up options or get into Windows Repair mode.

I have a Lenovo desktop pc with an i5 processor and 16gb RAM. The graphics card is a 2gb discrete card but even with the on board graphics I get the same problem. The pc does not even get to the log in screen to allow me to put in my credentials.

Why has this started doing this as it was working fine up until 19th Feb.

Please help!

:)

Hoachie, Feb 22, 2021
  2. LindaS81 Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen Cursor Spinning Blue Circle

Read other suggestions but to no avail. What I have done so far. Ran Dell repair and recovery and clicked restart. Got Dell screen white circle dots and then went back to black screen white cursor and blue spinning circle. Frozen in that state. Cannot get
    passed with any of the keys to Task Manager, etc. Is it time for a professional?

Dell 15z

Windows 10 failure occurred Jan 27 2016 maybe after a critical update

LindaS81, Feb 22, 2021
  3. nilramy7 Win User
    Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

I can not access my Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop with Windows 10

When I turn on the computer this is what happens.

I initially get the Dell Logo with circle of white turning dots.

Then I get Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

Dell tried to help, it did not work. They advise my only option is to factory reset.

I do not want to do this

nilramy7, Feb 22, 2021
  4. LindaS81 Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen Cursor Spinning Blue Circle

Zigzag thank you for responding, but I can't get to the "start" screen or promp commanthis fix. From boot up to black screen white cursor arrow and blue spinning circle. Can't get passed that point.

LindaS81, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle - Similar Threads - Black Screen cursor

2. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  3. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  4. Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck: Hello, since yesterday, the blue circle next to the mouse cursor has been stuck and flashing without breaks. It keeps jumping back and forth really quickly (video: https://imgur.com/a/oNjHj7o )Ive already tried restarting, closed Spooler through task Manager, ran Windows...
  5. Black screen with blue spinning cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with blue spinning cursor: Can somebody help me?! My lenovo g570 windows computer doesn't boot up. It'll get past the windows logo, but then quickly the screen will turn black with a blue spinning circle. I can only access my bios settings. No hotkeys seem to work for me, I can't access recovery mode...
  6. Black screen with blue spinning cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with blue spinning cursor: Can somebody help me?! My lenovo g570 windows computer doesn't boot up. It'll get past the windows logo, but then quickly the screen will turn black with a blue spinning circle. I can only access my bios settings. No hotkeys seem to work for me, I can't access recovery mode...
  7. Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle: I can not access my Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop with Windows 10 When I turn on the computer this is what happens. I initially get the Dell Logo with circle of white turning dots. Then I get Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle Dell tried to help, it did not...
  8. Win10 cannot login: black screen and spinning blue circle cursor after boot

Win10 cannot login: black screen and spinning blue circle cursor after boot: Can anyone help me avoid a reinstall? System is running Win10 1903 originally installed on 1709 and was suspended by last user System boots OK, I see the blue Windows logo then the screen goes black, with a twitching spinning blue circle cursor which tracks the mouse It's...
  9. white circling dots on blue and black screen

white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....
  10. Black screen with Blue Circling Spot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with Blue Circling Spot: Can Anyone help me with this dilemma, I can't install to the latest update every time I do I get a black screen with a circling blue spot. I've had to restore my computer 5 times because of it. The Second time I restored my computer I Installed the update I let it sit there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my screen keep going black with blue circle when turn on pc