Windows 10: Black Screen with cursor, control alt delete does not work, save mode does not work, system...

Discus and support Black Screen with cursor, control alt delete does not work, save mode does not work, system... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys ! I have a Dell laptop with I3, 4gb ram and AMD Radeon graphics card. Yesterday I wanted to log on my pc, but couldn’t get past the sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mAsTeR06, Apr 6, 2021.

1. mAsTeR06 Win User

Black Screen with cursor, control alt delete does not work, save mode does not work, system...

Hi guys ! I have a Dell laptop with I3, 4gb ram and AMD Radeon graphics card. Yesterday I wanted to log on my pc, but couldn’t get past the sign in screen when I pressed, I didn’t work. I decided to restart my laptop, and till here everything normal. Fan working, blue light working, Dell Logo apearing and then Windows logo loading. After some seconds, the logo disapears, but the loading dots keep loading for some seconds as well. Then a black screen with a cursor shows up. Most people say try to cOnTrOl + aLt + DeLeTe, but it just doesn’t work. I tried to boot in advanced recovery screen, tried to reset my pc : didn’t work, tried to restore my system : didn’t have enough/any points, tried to boot into safe mode : it was stuck at please wait screen, didn’t work. I have tried everything. I am very woried that I can lose all my files, and I don’t have any money for another laptop. Maybe I missed something or I messed up some settings. For short, I think I **** up my laptop. Please help me ! I really need some.

Thanks !!

:)

mAsTeR06, Apr 6, 2021

2. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Command Prompt not working and random black screens.

The screen does freeze and the cursor becomes unresponsive but audio plays fine. Tried control-alt-delete and nothing. I did not try safe mode yet, I'll try that.

NikoTheGopnik, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Black Screen with cursor, control alt delete does not work, save mode does not work, system...

Windows 10 black screen with cursor after login

Control alt delete does not work on my black screen w/ cursor

MichaelMercer2, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Black Screen with cursor, control alt delete does not work, save mode does not work, system...

1. Black Screen with cursor, control alt delete does not work, save mode does not work, system... - Similar Threads - Black Screen cursor

2. Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  3. Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  4. Blacks screen with cursor on laptop. CTRL + ALT + DEL doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blacks screen with cursor on laptop. CTRL + ALT + DEL doesn't work.: Hi,I hope someone can help me. I was on my laptop the other day and ended up with a malware pop up on my laptop. I did a Norton scan, and it said it fixed everything I just needed to restart for everything to be back to normal.. I've not been able to get to my home screen. I...
  5. prt scr does not work does not save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    prt scr does not work does not save: Hello! I'm using Windows 10. I've been trying to do screenshots with my prt sc key and this is what happens: 1. The screen gets dimmed in preparation for the screenshot and I get the little function at the top of the screen asking which type of screenshot I would like to...
  6. ALT+F4 does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ALT+F4 does not work: In terms of interrupts ALT+F4 is insignificant. It does not override some applications. In the community every entry I find about it is treated as if the OP is the first in the world that has this problem, and asked to run through all hoops up to inc;luding uploading...
  7. Windows randomly freezes ctrl alt delete does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows randomly freezes ctrl alt delete does not work: I've posted about this before and I've done the cmd scan now... but I still get the problem that when windows freezes randomly ctrl alt delete does not work... and the only thing I can do is power off and on. Windows needs a fix for this....
  8. 'Save as' button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'Save as' button does not work: How do I fix the 'save as' button? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-as-button-does-not-work/ab991c4e-1d90-4ab6-84e6-c6b0a1fd01c9"
  9. control alt delete not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    control alt delete not working: control alt delete is not working when computer is frozen have to restart instead otherwise pc is okay I guess? am using classic shell computer is 3 years old by now I think Also anything about updating drivers/software /increasing performance would be helpful as well...
  10. control+alt+delete not working on lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    control+alt+delete not working on lock screen: I recently ran autoruns and disabled some things from running at startup such as cloud storage, Bluetooth, Plex. I used filters and hid all Microsoft items. Now on the lockscreen Control+Alt+Delete do not do anything and I am locked out of my computer. I have not been...