Windows 10: black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile...

Discus and support black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I formatted my pc and when windows 10 was reinstalling, cursor with black screen appeared and didn't go away. I clicked "ctrl+alt+del" to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ros4beth, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Ros4beth Win User

black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile...

Yesterday I formatted my pc and when windows 10 was reinstalling, cursor with black screen appeared and didn't go away. I clicked "ctrl+alt+del" to restart my pc and when it turned on "user profile sign in user profile cannot be loaded" screen came. Every time I enter my windows password, this error keeps coming. When i try to go on safe mode, it asks for my password and when I enter my password, it loads "Welcome" and after a while, it go back to black screen with cursor. I'm stuck in the loop. : Things i did to try fixing: Took unnecessary usb and cables from my pc Startup Repair Uninstall

:)

Ros4beth, Oct 18, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Oct 18, 2022
  3. I sign in on my PC but it says user profile service failed sign-in.

Hello!

When I sign in to my PC it goes to the black screen with my cursor (My first issue). I've tried reinstalling Windows, but like 80% of the way, it said undoing changes for no reason. I've also tried safe mode but it goes to a white screen. Now when I sign in it says "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded".

Any help is appreciated! Please let me know if I need to provide more info on my problem.

Olivia Piro, Oct 18, 2022
  4. black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile...

"the user profile service failed the sign-in" after windows reinstall

After reinstalling windows on my laptop (no data wipe) my windows account still exists and when i enter the password it just gives me the error "the user profile service failed the sign-in". I tried the safe mode but when i activate it, it just asks me for the password again and after i enter it the screen goes black and i can see only my cursor. Now i tried reseting it again but with data wipe and its still the same.

mihai tanu, Oct 18, 2022
Thema:

black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile...

1. black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile... - Similar Threads - black screen cursor

2. User profile failed to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile failed to sign in: I did a factory reset on my 2 years old pc, and now, after all the loading, I am stuck in the user menu, saying user profile service failed to sign in and when I tried to open safe mode to troubleshoot that, I had a gray screen and nothing was loading. Please help!...
  3. User profile failed to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile failed to sign in: I did a factory reset on my 2 years old pc, and now, after all the loading, I am stuck in the user menu, saying user profile service failed to sign in and when I tried to open safe mode to troubleshoot that, I had a gray screen and nothing was loading. Please help!...
  4. User Profile not Signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile not Signing in: Every time I try to start my PC, it says “The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User could not be loaded”. It works after I restart it, but it always happens whenever I start my computer and it gets annoying. I have had looked at many tutorials on YouTube on how to fix...
  5. User Profile not Signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile not Signing in: Every time I try to start my PC, it says “The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User could not be loaded”. It works after I restart it, but it always happens whenever I start my computer and it gets annoying. I have had looked at many tutorials on YouTube on how to fix...
  6. the user profile failed the sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the user profile failed the sign in: hi, i factory restarted my pc and i tried logging in and it said the user profile failed the sign in, i watched a few youtube tutorials and they told me to go into safe mode, although when i go into safe mode and login there’s just a white screen, i’ve tried reinstalling...
  7. the user profile failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile failed the sign in: hi, i factory restarted my pc and i tried logging in and it said the user profile failed the sign in, i watched a few youtube tutorials and they told me to go into safe mode, although when i go into safe mode and login there’s just a white screen, i’ve tried reinstalling...
  8. black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile...: Yesterday I formatted my pc and when windows 10 was reinstalling, cursor with black screen appeared and didn't go away. I clicked "ctrl+alt+del" to restart my pc and when it turned on "user profile sign in user profile cannot be loaded" screen came. Every time I enter my...
  9. black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen with cursor during reinstalling windows, "user profile sign in user profile...: Yesterday I formatted my pc and when windows 10 was reinstalling, cursor with black screen appeared and didn't go away. I clicked "ctrl+alt+del" to restart my pc and when it turned on "user profile sign in user profile cannot be loaded" screen came. Every time I enter my...
  10. Sign-in and User Profiles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sign-in and User Profiles: We are having problems logging in with a certain user profile. Windows 10 Home. When we log in directly with one user account the screen comes up black. When we logged in with another Microsoft online account, everything comes up fine. We uninstalled the latest updates. Now...