Windows 10: Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive

Discus and support Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP Pavilion g6 when booting from a GPT flash drive I tried to boot before from GPT and the same screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YassinBadr, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive

Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP Pavilion g6 when booting from a GPT flash drive I tried to boot before from GPT and the same screen shows but I used to press a bunch of hotkeys to bypass it wish I completely forgot. Yeah I know to fix it boot on MBR but I whent to boot GPT cuz it's better and I know I can boot on GPT but I don't remember the Hotkeys for it

:)

YassinBadr, Oct 17, 2021

2. I get Black screen with dotted horizontal lines while performing a clean flash

I have a HP Laptop running on windows 10.

I want to do a clean flash the windows

So i created a bootable usb using rufus.

But when I select the usb in BIOS.

It shows a black screen with horizontal dotted lines

And nothing happens after pressing any key it just restart.......

Please Give me any solution as soon as possible

Thank u

NöX DISHANT, Oct 17, 2021
  3. horizontal black line on screen

Without you having posted a screenshot of it, it may point to either corrupted graphics drivers or a possible failing hardware part.

We don't know if the horizontal black line is at the top, bottom, middle or where on the screen or the thickness of it or anything else about it.

Hi

the line is fine, straight, black, horizontal, black and about 6cm long. It is situated 3cm from the bottom of the screen, and just to the right of centre. I have tried to take a screen shot of it but when I paste to Word it does not appear on the image.

MikeDunkley1, Oct 17, 2021
  4. DarylAsem Win User

Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive

Black line (horizontal) on the screen

Thanks for replying, actually the problem is a black single horizontal line, not a black screen.

DarylAsem, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive

1. Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive - Similar Threads - Black screen horizontal

2. Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive: Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP Pavilion g6 when booting from a GPT flash drive I tried to boot before from GPT and the same screen shows but I used to press a bunch of hotkeys to bypass it wish I completely forgot. Yeah I know to fix it boot on MBR but I...
  3. Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP pavilion G6 when booting from a GPT flash drive: Black screen with horizontal dotted lines on HP Pavilion g6 when booting from a GPT flash drive I tried to boot before from GPT and the same screen shows but I used to press a bunch of hotkeys to bypass it wish I completely forgot. Yeah I know to fix it boot on MBR but I...
  4. Black screen with horizontal dotted lines windows 10 usb not booting up!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with horizontal dotted lines windows 10 usb not booting up!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yosr_Khamlichi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxu7lm/black_screen_with_horizontal_dotted_lines_windows/
  5. HP Pavilion g6

HP Pavilion g6: My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-g6/e780dc6f-e218-4a2a-bd4a-4e7d3aa1c35c
  6. I get Black screen with dotted horizontal lines while performing a clean flash

I get Black screen with dotted horizontal lines while performing a clean flash: I have a HP Laptop running on windows 10. I want to do a clean flash the windows So i created a bootable usb using rufus. But when I select the usb in BIOS. It shows a black screen with horizontal dotted lines And nothing happens after pressing any key it just...
  7. Dotted horizontal line appears/flashes across my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dotted horizontal line appears/flashes across my screen: A dotted line flashes across my screen every 2 seconds, at the bottom of my screen, a little over the taskbar. The part of the screen under it also kind of jiggles, it appears during startup as well, the first time this happened, it went away by itself after a while, but...
  8. 03f0 hp pavilion g6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    03f0 hp pavilion g6: Hi, i have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILION G6. First, when i turned on the laptop, the system (windows 10) was starting up, after pushing enter the windows circle was turning, but after that - the screen of the laptop tuned off and it wasnt highlighted (the diode and...
  9. Black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left: Guys please help my laptop was fine yesterday until one day when I opened my laptop it loads then suddenly its just black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left of the screen. Not sure if this is a hardware issue considering my laptop is brand new and only got...
  10. HP Pavilion black screen and flashing cursor on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Pavilion black screen and flashing cursor on boot: Hi, I have a HP pavilion that presents a black screen with flashing cursor top left from boot just after seeing to bios screen, My guess would be a failed update has caused a problem, The PC belongs to a relative who is worried sick about loosing all her photos (we have...