Windows 10: Black screen with horizontal dotted lines windows 10 usb not booting up!

Discus and support Black screen with horizontal dotted lines windows 10 usb not booting up! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yosr_Khamlichi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yosr_Khamlichi, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Black screen with horizontal dotted lines windows 10 usb not booting up!

/u/Yosr_Khamlichi, Mar 4, 2021

2. I get Black screen with dotted horizontal lines while performing a clean flash

I have a HP Laptop running on windows 10.

I want to do a clean flash the windows

So i created a bootable usb using rufus.

But when I select the usb in BIOS.

It shows a black screen with horizontal dotted lines

And nothing happens after pressing any key it just restart.......

Please Give me any solution as soon as possible

Thank u

NöX DISHANT, Mar 4, 2021
  3. horizontal black line on screen

Without you having posted a screenshot of it, it may point to either corrupted graphics drivers or a possible failing hardware part.

We don't know if the horizontal black line is at the top, bottom, middle or where on the screen or the thickness of it or anything else about it.

Hi

the line is fine, straight, black, horizontal, black and about 6cm long. It is situated 3cm from the bottom of the screen, and just to the right of centre. I have tried to take a screen shot of it but when I paste to Word it does not appear on the image.

MikeDunkley1, Mar 4, 2021
  4. DarylAsem Win User

Black screen with horizontal dotted lines windows 10 usb not booting up!

Black line (horizontal) on the screen

Thanks for replying, actually the problem is a black single horizontal line, not a black screen.

DarylAsem, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Black screen with horizontal dotted lines windows 10 usb not booting up!

1. Black screen with horizontal dotted lines windows 10 usb not booting up! - Similar Threads - Black screen horizontal

2. Horizontal line on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal line on screen: Recently when watching a video, the bottom half of the screen froze and the upper half continued as it normally would. After , some time instead of the bottom half freezing, it appeared darker and a little glitchy when compared to the upper half of the screen. That too went...
  3. Problem with horizontal lines across screen on boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with horizontal lines across screen on boot: Dell Inspiron i5 laptop Intel HD Graphics 4000 I am posting here as I'm not techie enough to know if this is definitely a graphics issue. For a short while now there have been multicoloured lines, though mostly pink, appearing across the top half of the screen when booting...
  4. Problem with horizontal lines across screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with horizontal lines across screen on boot: Dell Inspiron i5 laptop Intel HD Graphics 4000 I am posting here as I'm not techie enough to know if this is definitely a graphics issue. For a short while now there have been multicoloured lines, though mostly pink, appearing across the top half of the screen when booting...
  5. I get Black screen with dotted horizontal lines while performing a clean flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get Black screen with dotted horizontal lines while performing a clean flash: I have a HP Laptop running on windows 10. I want to do a clean flash the windows So i created a bootable usb using rufus. But when I select the usb in BIOS. It shows a black screen with horizontal dotted lines And nothing happens after pressing any key it just...
  6. Dotted horizontal line appears/flashes across my screen

Dotted horizontal line appears/flashes across my screen: A dotted line flashes across my screen every 2 seconds, at the bottom of my screen, a little over the taskbar. The part of the screen under it also kind of jiggles, it appears during startup as well, the first time this happened, it went away by itself after a while, but...
  7. I have the horizontal lines of dots appeared on the screen of my laptop

I have the horizontal lines of dots appeared on the screen of my laptop: [IMG] Hello. Maybe, I have a problem that is not connect with the Windows system but I still would like to ask. So I have my Sony Vaio laptop, I bought it in 2011 or 2012. It run by the Windows 10. About two or three months ago, a thin horizontal line of the dots appeared...
  8. Horizontal black lines on the screen after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Horizontal black lines on the screen after latest Windows 10 update: Yesterday I switched on my Lenovo laptop and there were 2 horizontal black lines on the screen. One runs right across the screen and one is around 3cm long. They are of varying thickness and appear to change- possibly growing and becoming thicker. The previous time that I was...
  9. Windows Black screen with flashing horizontal line on top left

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Black screen with flashing horizontal line on top left: Guys please help my laptop was fine yesterday until one day when I opened my laptop it loads then suddenly its just black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left of the screen. Not sure if this is a hardware issue considering my laptop is brand new and only got...
  10. My screen's showing black horizontal lines

My screen's showing black horizontal lines: Hello everyone, I've recently started seeing black horizontal lines show up on my screen, these lines appear out of nowhere, no matter what I'm doing (Edge, Chrome, the system itself) [My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5570, all hardware drivers and firmware are updated] They...