Windows 10: Black screen with loading cursor frozen

Discus and support Black screen with loading cursor frozen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I was trying to make a game on roblox studio but all suddenly I got a Microsoft alert and it turned into a black screen with a blue loading cursor I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Charles_5YY, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Black screen with loading cursor frozen

Hi I was trying to make a game on roblox studio but all suddenly I got a Microsoft alert and it turned into a black screen with a blue loading cursor I tried my best to turn it off and looked up a bunch of ways on YouTube but still nothing is working it ended up turning off and turning on again but now sometimes it gets stuck on my username when I sign in to my laptop and a black screen behind it and now it’s on a normal black screen. I really don’t want this to end up being something bad like someone trying to hack into my laptop or someone trying to get my email accounts and what not need ur

:)

Charles_5YY, Sep 5, 2021

2. Black screen with cursor but frozen

Hi,

A corruption or incomplete installation may be the possible reasons why you experience black screen during installation of the update.

I would suggest you to Please read the below mentioned article, It contains information of you concern.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 5, 2021
  3. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Sep 5, 2021
  4. Adiluddin Win User

Black screen with loading cursor frozen

win10 black screen and cursor but no password on acc still not loading

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 and not 8.1 with black screen and cursor I had no password so it should automatically load into account but it did not plus I tried ctrl key and enter plus all other key combinations but nothing and waited for half an hour. Please help all suggestions are welcomed!

P.S. I can see the cursor and the loading windows logo so no imbecile answers like graphic card driver or monitor driver for god sake

Adiluddin, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

Black screen with loading cursor frozen

1. Black screen with loading cursor frozen - Similar Threads - Black screen loading

2. Frozen black screen after loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frozen black screen after loading screen: When I opened my laptop, I saw the loading screen but after it finished it only showed the black screen. So, I turned the power off and turn it back on but still faced the same issues. Then, I decided to wait a couple minutes and this thing popped out on my screen"The...
  3. Frozen black screen after loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen black screen after loading screen: When I opened my laptop, I saw the loading screen but after it finished it only showed the black screen. So, I turned the power off and turn it back on but still faced the same issues. Then, I decided to wait a couple minutes and this thing popped out on my screen"The...
  4. Frozen black screen after loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop loads to a black screen with just the cursor

Desktop loads to a black screen with just the cursor: Hello, So about a week ago I lost power while I was on my computer. We were able to load it up after the power went out and use it again. We shut down the computer and tried to load it up the next day and we get nothing but a black screen with just a cursor on the screen. I...
  6. Black Screen with loading cursor

Black Screen with loading cursor: Hi I have a windows desktop and I tried to dual boot Kali Linux along side Windows 10 using a bootable usb. I first made the bootable by burning an iso file to the usb, I then partitioned Drive C: so that I could make room for the new OS. I then changed the boot order so that...
  7. Black screen with loading cursor

Black screen with loading cursor: I recently built my first pc, everything was running fine and working well but 3 days ago my hard drive gave me a problem where I had to reset everything. After that everything worked fune again until today, I turned on my pc and before logging in there is just a black screen...
  8. Black Screen With Frozen Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Frozen Cursor: Hello, I've just Installed Windows 10 on a newly assembled PC. My update was turned off. On the first day around 4th time when I shut down my PC, It was stuck on a black screen with frozen cursor and keyboard didn't work. I had to restart my PC by long pressing the Power...
  9. Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor: Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor after login randomly, this happened after I just performed an update. I use an SSD for my OS files, 1TB hdd for docs and another for backups. This was happening 4 weeks ago, except my docs harddrive was making a clicking...
  10. Frozen Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Frozen Cursor: I run Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9926 on an eMachines netbook eM350. I had it running since the previous Build, but the cursor is now frozen, I don't know why. I then tried to re-install the previous OS, Windows 7 Starter. I got to the point of having to agree to...