Windows 10: Black screen with loading cursor

Discus and support Black screen with loading cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built my first pc, everything was running fine and working well but 3 days ago my hard drive gave me a problem where I had to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Conall Sweeney, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Black screen with loading cursor

I recently built my first pc, everything was running fine and working well but 3 days ago my hard drive gave me a problem where I had to reset everything. After that everything worked fune again until today, I turned on my pc and before logging in there is just a black screen with the mouse cursor and a small loading sign next to it that keeps disapearing and reapearing. I cannot access task manager with any shortcuts and i dont know what to do. If anyone has a similar problem or solution please let me know. Thank you

:)

Conall Sweeney, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Adiluddin Win User

win10 black screen and cursor but no password on acc still not loading

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 and not 8.1 with black screen and cursor I had no password so it should automatically load into account but it did not plus I tried ctrl key and enter plus all other key combinations but nothing and waited for half an hour. Please help all suggestions are welcomed!

P.S. I can see the cursor and the loading windows logo so no imbecile answers like graphic card driver or monitor driver for god sake

Adiluddin, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Black screen with loading cursor

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Black screen with loading cursor [​IMG]

Black screen with loading cursor [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Black screen with loading cursor

1. Black screen with loading cursor - Similar Threads - Black screen loading

2. Why is my pc a black screen with a loading cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my pc a black screen with a loading cursor: Last night I pushed the “shut down and update” option on my computer but this morning when I woke up and tried to boot up my pc all it is a black screen with a blue loading cursor. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  3. Why is my pc a black screen with a loading cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc a black screen with a loading cursor: Last night I pushed the “shut down and update” option on my computer but this morning when I woke up and tried to boot up my pc all it is a black screen with a blue loading cursor. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  4. Why is my pc a black screen with a loading cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with loading cursor upon turning on computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen with loading cursor upon turning on computer: Whenever I turn my pc on, I am first greeted with an "ibuypower" loading screen. Once it finishes loading there's only a black screen and a loading cursor. I've tried using safe mode but I get the error "LogonUI.exe - System Error, The system detected an overrun of a...
  6. Black screen with loading cursor frozen

Black screen with loading cursor frozen: Hi I was trying to make a game on roblox studio but all suddenly I got a Microsoft alert and it turned into a black screen with a blue loading cursor I tried my best to turn it off and looked up a bunch of ways on YouTube but still nothing is working it ended up turning off...
  7. Desktop loads to a black screen with just the cursor

Desktop loads to a black screen with just the cursor: Hello, So about a week ago I lost power while I was on my computer. We were able to load it up after the power went out and use it again. We shut down the computer and tried to load it up the next day and we get nothing but a black screen with just a cursor on the screen. I...
  8. laptop showing black screen with cursor then everything loads.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop showing black screen with cursor then everything loads.: when i turn on my laptop and login i get a black screen with my cursor. after a while everything loads. sometimes videos i watch stop for a bit and games freeze. dont really know what is causing it. submitted by /u/oofoofoof333 [link] [comments]...
  9. Black Screen with loading cursor

Black Screen with loading cursor: Hi I have a windows desktop and I tried to dual boot Kali Linux along side Windows 10 using a bootable usb. I first made the bootable by burning an iso file to the usb, I then partitioned Drive C: so that I could make room for the new OS. I then changed the boot order so that...
  10. Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor: Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor after login randomly, this happened after I just performed an update. I use an SSD for my OS files, 1TB hdd for docs and another for backups. This was happening 4 weeks ago, except my docs harddrive was making a clicking...