Windows 10: Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

Discus and support Black screen with mouse and loading symbol in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer was acting up so I restarted it. After initial start-up the screen comes up black with the mouse cursor and the loading symbol blinking.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EJAnnen, Oct 16, 2018.

1. EJAnnen Win User

Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

My computer was acting up so I restarted it. After initial start-up the screen comes up black with the mouse cursor and the loading symbol blinking. I've tried going into safe mode, but it keeps bringing me back to the black screen. I tried to go back to a previous update and that dodndi work. The only thing that I'm aware of that I haven't tried is resetting the computer. I'm hesitant to do that because I'll have to download some things that were frustrating to download in the first place.

:)

EJAnnen, Oct 16, 2018
  2. GarySutt Win User

How do I find/use different symbols for the mouse on the screen?

Still fighting the ableism of Microsoft and other new software, I have to change the symbols used for mouse indicators on the screen. I can go in and make choices from the meager list of available symbols within Windows but they are significantly inadequate.

I do not know where they are stored in the software, what kind of files they are, what other symbols might be available for download, or how to create my own.

Suggestions appreciated.

GarySutt, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Black loading screen delay

When i boot up or reboot my Windows 10 pro after the windows logo is gone i get a black screen flicker once with my mouse loading along with for at least 10 to 15 seconds... not sure if it's a video card issue or what... i have a radeon HD 6570 but it really makes the boot up time very slow... any suggestions? Also have the most updated driver for my video card.*Think

Crimson1077, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

Computer was fine, then today, out of no where, I turned it on and immediately after the Gigabyte loading screen, when it usually goes to the windows 10 lock screen, it just stayed black. The mouse appears, and I can move it around. It keeps flashing between a blue ring and the mouse with blue ring beside it. Shortcuts like ctl shift esc, and ctl alt delete dont do anything.

I tried letting it sit for a few minutes and now the mouse is just normal white but screen still black, and no keys do anything. I was recently having a memory problem, and I turned off some things like NDU and NULL. Not exactly sure what they were but people said they might help with the problem and they did, but could they be the cause of this problem?

Also, sometimes, when the mouse is flashing, the screen also flashes between white and black really fast.
    Black screen with mouse and loading symbol [​IMG]

Any help is appreciated.

Bailey Monson, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

1. Black screen with mouse and loading symbol - Similar Threads - Black screen mouse

2. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  3. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  4. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows startup to black screen with power symbol and mouse

windows startup to black screen with power symbol and mouse: Just as the title says. But the power is in the bottom right corner instead of the left. I have to restart and it boots just fine. this happens once or twice a week. I'm assuming explorer.exe is not starting. Any ideas?Thx, Dave...
  6. windows startup to black screen with power symbol and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows startup to black screen with power symbol and mouse: Just as the title says. But the power is in the bottom right corner instead of the left. I have to restart and it boots just fine. this happens once or twice a week. I'm assuming explorer.exe is not starting. Any ideas?Thx, Dave...
  7. windows startup to black screen with power symbol and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol: Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!...
  9. Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...

Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until it a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  10. My laptop gets an infinite light black loading screen with the cursor loading symbol right...

My laptop gets an infinite light black loading screen with the cursor loading symbol right...: Edit: tried to do what someone recommended in a previous post on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. I did nearly everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried: I pressed F8 to get this startup...