Windows 10: Black screen with only the cursor mouse

Discus and support Black screen with only the cursor mouse in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had windows 10 on my computer but today I installed Windows 7 and the desktop crashed and didn't even load the icons, so I tried to start in safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-Zoe_, Jun 12, 2020.

1. /u/-Zoe_ Win User

Black screen with only the cursor mouse

I had windows 10 on my computer but today I installed Windows 7 and the desktop crashed and didn't even load the icons, so I tried to start in safe mode and it got worse because now only a black screen appears with the mouse pointer after "starting windows" appears, help me please

submitted by /u/-Zoe_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-Zoe_, Jun 12, 2020

2. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Black screen with only the cursor mouse [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next up is bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    And after doing diskpart , list disc

naturalbodz, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Black screen with only the cursor mouse

Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Black screen with only the cursor mouse

1. Black screen with only the cursor mouse - Similar Threads - Black screen cursor

2. black screen with mouse cursor again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black screen with mouse cursor again: so i did 2 threads on this issue on 2 different windows installsevery few days my windows freezes after opening waking up from sleep mode on w11after checking event viewer i saw that "netwtw10" was absolutely spamming event viewer with errorsi will actually check for the...
  3. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  4. Windows black screen with cursor only

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows black screen with cursor only: Hey community I have a issue. When I log in with my account ot takes too time to log in and shows only black screen with cursor when I restart my laptop again its shows black screen again and when I restart again then I got my desktop... pls help me to fix this issue I never...
  5. Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?: Hi There, I am trying to change the color of my mouse as I am a teacher and want something that my students can easily see during online learning. I am looking at the ease of access page in settings and I only see white, inverted, and black as options. However, in many...
  6. Windows 10 Black Screen only Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Black Screen only Mouse Cursor: Where do i begin. So about 3 days ago my PC was working completely fine. I started it up and before the Windows 10 Sign In.... nothing. Black screen, no desktop, no welcome screen, nothing. If i move my mouse it appears and that's it. Just my mouse and an empty void. Ctrl Alt...
  7. PC showing black screen with only mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC showing black screen with only mouse cursor: Hi Today I tried to power on the system when the system started it didn't show any Windows logo and only blank screen appears with cursor the cursor can be moved but nothing is shown on the screen. I am using the Windows 10....
  8. black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with mouse cursor: how can I fix black screen with mouse cursor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-mouse-cursor/1bf545a7-be98-4c0f-b9b5-d3432942393e
  9. Black screen and cursor only

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen and cursor only: I have black screen and cursor only Tried opening task manager to run a new task to add in explorer.exe. Task manager then decides to close when i hit run new task. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated 84632
  10. A black screen with the mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    A black screen with the mouse cursor: I tried to press F8 frequently during the start up to enter the safe mode with cmd, but seems that windows ignores my pressings. i made a bootable flash drive and wrote a command to enter the safe mode. but when it enters the windows, i can hear that welcoming tone of the...