Windows 10: Black screen with square flashing lights.

Discus and support Black screen with square flashing lights. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is really weird. I am going on my windows laptop and i see this. I am so confused. I think it is a virus but is not sure. Here is a photo to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Foxi_1231, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Foxi_1231 Win User

Black screen with square flashing lights.

This is really weird. I am going on my windows laptop and i see this. I am so confused. I think it is a virus but is not sure.

Here is a photo to go with it pls help.

Black screen with square flashing lights. 26fb3f45-ca33-4ace-83b7-e3cf0b25ea1c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Foxi_1231, Mar 21, 2021

2. black squares flashing on screen

I have black squares flashing allover my pc screen and I can not stop it.

robert huw lloyddavies, Mar 21, 2021
  3. NalaGN Win User
    Black Squares and Oblongs

I keep getting Black Squares and Oblongs flashing across my screen Ive Windows 10 installed on my laptop can anyone help me get rid of them

NalaGN, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Black screen with square flashing lights.

Black screen with white flashing squares

My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone
    look at it. It is a HP 15.6” Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5-8265U/1 TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10). I’ve attached a picture.
    Black screen with square flashing lights. 9fd368b0-8bbe-4b7b-92b0-f1398028055e?upload=true.jpg

Xplosion0w0, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Black screen with square flashing lights.

1. Black screen with square flashing lights. - Similar Threads - Black screen square

2. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  3. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  4. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. weird black squares and black screen flashing on both screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    weird black squares and black screen flashing on both screens: Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6600 Gaming 8GB GDDR6 weird black squares and black screen pop upHello as the title indicates it, my graphic card at random times does at first, some multiples black squares and then black screen it all last not more like 2seconds and never in...
  6. Black screen and/or black square desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and/or black square desktop icons: Computer crashed. New computer with two monitors Windows 11 Pro began exhibiting black screen and tech was unable to resolve issue. They sent a replacement, which is also being replaced for another reason, however just two weeks in, both black screen and black squares around...
  7. Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares: Hey guys I could really use your help im kinda stressed out since imma streamer I can't open my laptop it keeps me on a black screen and you can also see some black squares i can see my cursor but thats it i can't even start up my computer anymore i been trying for two full...
  8. Black screen with cursor and flashing squares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor and flashing squares: Hey guys I could really use your help im kinda stressed out since imma streamer I can't open my laptop it keeps me on a black screen and you can also see some black squares i can see my cursor but thats it i can't even start up my computer anymore i been trying for two full...
  9. A black square at the corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A black square at the corner of the screen: [ATTACH] It shows and disappears all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-black-square-at-the-corner-of-the-screen/13571b51-7306-4e96-ab11-b413ea67d04a
  10. Black screen with white flashing squares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with white flashing squares: My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone look at it. It is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black screen with white flickering squares

2. why my screen went black and color squares