Windows 10: Black screen

Discus and support Black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can’t access the automatic Repair blue screen, the one with the advanced Options. I can’t get into safe mode, can’t do anything with the laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SanaAl-Attraqchi, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Black screen

I can’t access the automatic Repair blue screen, the one with the advanced Options. I can’t get into safe mode, can’t do anything with the laptop.

Whenever it starts it shows the blue screen ( your pc ran into a problem) then it restarts and shows the circle dots with attempting to auto repair, then it shows the windows command frame for a second and then it goes totally black. Left it for like 1 min, it beeped once and shut down. Tried to reopen it went to the same loop again

Have a windows 10, Lenovo Z50-70

:)

SanaAl-Attraqchi, Sep 24, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Black screen

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Black screen

1. Black screen - Similar Threads - Black screen

2. Windows 11 black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 black screen: I opened my laptop then I tried opening the files but its just refreshing my windows so I decided to restart it, however while waiting for it to restart it is just stuck on a black screen. I forced shutdown it then automatic repair appeared, diagnosing your pc then it just...
  3. Windows 11 black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 black screen: I opened my laptop then I tried opening the files but its just refreshing my windows so I decided to restart it, however while waiting for it to restart it is just stuck on a black screen. I forced shutdown it then automatic repair appeared, diagnosing your pc then it just...
  4. PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop: First of all, all components were bought brand new.During the Nvidia driver installation, my screen goes black and Windows reboots. In the event log I see the entry 1001 BugCheck. Error code 0x00000116 and 0x00000124, as well as WHEA-Logger 16The system works without a...
  5. PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop

PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop: First of all, all components were bought brand new.During the Nvidia driver installation, my screen goes black and Windows reboots. In the event log I see the entry 1001 BugCheck. Error code 0x00000116 and 0x00000124, as well as WHEA-Logger 16The system works without a...
  6. while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...: while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened, My windows not getting update its showing retry and my local disk c is not accessible. After few hours i tried to login its getting so much time like 10 minutes showing black screen after...
  7. while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...

while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...: while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened, My windows not getting update its showing retry and my local disk c is not accessible. After few hours i tried to login its getting so much time like 10 minutes showing black screen after...
  8. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  9. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  10. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging