Windows 10: Black Screen

Discus and support Black Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi so um... My PC Screen turns black whenever I open AimLab, CSGO, and Valorant. It doesn't turn black when I play Minecraft, LOL, and Dota2. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ACE Luka, Nov 15, 2020.

1. ACE Luka Win User

Black Screen

Hi so um... My PC Screen turns black whenever I open AimLab, CSGO, and Valorant. It doesn't turn black when I play Minecraft, LOL, and Dota2. It also doesn't turn black when I open Google, Youtube, or play games on Google. Do you guys have any idea what might be the cause and how I can fix it?

:)

ACE Luka, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Black Screen

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Black Screen

1. Black Screen - Similar Threads - Black Screen

2. Black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen: While playing minecraft and watching a streamer my computer screens go black some usbs looses all power my keybord went off but my mouse stayed powered and nothing would respawnd including the computers power button. I fixed it by flicking off and on the main power switch on...
  3. Black screen with curser, can't restart explorer

Black screen with curser, can't restart explorer: Hello, I am having trouble and am really struggling yo find a solution. Started when I updated my windows 10 due to compatibility issues with a game with the version i had being a few years old. The update seemed to work, though edge failed to update. After this...
  4. Unable to find the root cause of black screen crashes on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to find the root cause of black screen crashes on PC: Winows Version: 20H2 Hi, I have been getting black screen crashes on my PC for a few weeks now and not being able to find the cause is driving me nuts. I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Here is the description of what happened the first time: -This happens while...
  5. Toshiba L655 won't boot past black failed to start screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba L655 won't boot past black failed to start screen.: My Toshiba L655 stops trying to boot after about 3 seconds. A black screen comes up saying "The boot configuration data file does not contain a valid OS entry". I can't get past this screen. I've tried booting with repair USB disk, all kinds of key combinations,...
  6. Unable to find the root cause of black screen crashes on PC

Unable to find the root cause of black screen crashes on PC: Winows Version: 20H2 Hi, I have been getting black screen crashes on my PC for a few weeks now and not being able to find the cause is driving me nuts. I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Here is the description of what happened the first time: -This happens while...
  7. Windows 10 black screen with a cursor

Windows 10 black screen with a cursor: My windows 10 turn to black screen with a cursor after I reinstall windows 10 it undoing changes to my computer so that's what happened to my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-black-screen-with-a-cursor/57b4a024-8548-4fca-9d94-253e1567dc57
  8. Screen goes black after sounds plays

Screen goes black after sounds plays: The microsoft troubleshooter updated some of my audio drivers after I had issues with no sound playing issue was just with the monitor. After installing the drivers as soon as a sound plays on my computer the screen goes black. The sound will keep on playing but the screen...
  9. windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death.

windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death.: i've had this problem before many times and have been able to reboot from usb recovery.this time it won't work.i am able to get in to the recovery mode but nothing works.restore points,reset,advanced mode,etc.all the options they give except system image. i don't have any...
  10. HP Laptop Powers On & Screen Goes Black

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Powers On & Screen Goes Black: A friend of my brother's has asked me to look and see if I can fix his HP Laptop that he just bought at Walmart. He told me over the phone that it will boot up/power up but the screen eventually goes black after it's powered on. I will have the computer on Tuesday. I am...