Windows 10: Black screens after loading Windows

Discus and support Black screens after loading Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I have two displays connected windows loads into black screen and my displays say there is no signal, and the PC is on and I can hear windows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DatTubaMan, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Black screens after loading Windows

When I have two displays connected windows loads into black screen and my displays say there is no signal, and the PC is on and I can hear windows in the background. But windows will work and display work with only one display connected, with either display.

:)

DatTubaMan, Oct 27, 2018
  2. RoboX Win User

Notebook: Black Screen on loading Windows 7

I dont have any image before loading windows, only a black screen after loading bios

RoboX, Oct 27, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Black screens after loading Windows

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Black screens after loading Windows

1. Black screens after loading Windows - Similar Threads - Black screens loading

2. Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot: A program I was running crashed on open leaving me with a black screen that I couldn't interact with at all so I force restart. The computer restarts and is stuck on the black loading screen the one with the circle of dots. I have tried restarting it multiple times and have...
  3. Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot: A program I was running crashed on open leaving me with a black screen that I couldn't interact with at all so I force restart. The computer restarts and is stuck on the black loading screen the one with the circle of dots. I have tried restarting it multiple times and have...
  4. Windows stuck on black loading screen after boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frozen black screen after loading screen

Frozen black screen after loading screen: When I opened my laptop, I saw the loading screen but after it finished it only showed the black screen. So, I turned the power off and turn it back on but still faced the same issues. Then, I decided to wait a couple minutes and this thing popped out on my screen"The...
  6. Frozen black screen after loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen black screen after loading screen: When I opened my laptop, I saw the loading screen but after it finished it only showed the black screen. So, I turned the power off and turn it back on but still faced the same issues. Then, I decided to wait a couple minutes and this thing popped out on my screen"The...
  7. Frozen black screen after loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Black screen after windows loading screen

Black screen after windows loading screen: Hi, My pc won't load past the loading screenwindows 10 logo and circling dots when i boot it up as and all i get is a black screen. I recently bought a new gpu GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti with a HDMI and 3 DP pisplayport. My monitor has a vga cable so i use a DP to VGA...
  9. Black Screen after Windows Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after Windows Loading Screen: Hey Guys, after the Windows loading screen with the rotating circle, I only get a black screen... I already started windows in save mode and disabled all startup-programs etc. but it didn't work... after that, I tried to start Windows in a clean boot, but after I shut down...
  10. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen: My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen. The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging...