Windows 10: Black spots on screen

Discus and support Black spots on screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got these black pixels on my screen just yesterday. It was just a single line but on the morning it spread. So I tried Google it and it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ApplePi33_0808, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Black spots on screen

I just got these black pixels on my screen just yesterday. It was just a single line but on the morning it spread. So I tried Google it and it says stuck/dead pixels. Some advice me to rub it gently. And I did, somehow it worked for some spots.Any more advice how to remove these? Since I'm afraid it might spread even further.

:)

ApplePi33_0808, Jul 13, 2021

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 13, 2021
  4. imranr Win User

Black spots on screen

Dark black spot on Nokia 5800 camera

My nokia 5800xm camera shows black spot in the bottom right corner in the image mode.

When i change it to video mode it does not show any spot. Also, when i zoom in the camera the black spot goes out of the screen image but it comes back when i zoom out.

I have tried cleaning the camera lens and also tried shaking / banging phone on my hand as suggested for other nokia phones for same problem.

The dark spot is still there. Any suggestions?

Phone Details:

Model: 5800 XpressMusic

Software Version: V52.0.007

Software Version Date: 17-10-2010

imranr, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Black spots on screen

1. Black spots on screen - Similar Threads - Black spots screen

2. nvidia drivers installing stays in one spot then screen turns black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nvidia drivers installing stays in one spot then screen turns black: the current issue is error code 43 when i go to display drivers and i’m trying to fix that issue by downloading drivers, but then download stays in one spot, then my whole screen turns black but my pc stays on. i just installed my 3060ti after i changed my power supply.b...
  3. nvidia drivers installing stays in one spot then screen turns black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia drivers installing stays in one spot then screen turns black: the current issue is error code 43 when i go to display drivers and i’m trying to fix that issue by downloading drivers, but then download stays in one spot, then my whole screen turns black but my pc stays on. i just installed my 3060ti after i changed my power supply.b...
  4. Random Black Spot.

Random Black Spot.: Today I opened up my laptop for the first time in a few days. Three or four to be exact. There is no apparent damage except for giant black blob on my screen. At the bas, which is at the bottom of the screen is a black circle, then it kinda branches out and goes halfway up my...
  5. Random Black Spot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Black Spot.: Today I opened up my laptop for the first time in a few days. Three or four to be exact. There is no apparent damage except for giant black blob on my screen. At the bas, which is at the bottom of the screen is a black circle, then it kinda branches out and goes halfway up my...
  6. Random Black Spot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Random Black Spot.

8. Large Black Spot On Laptop Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Large Black Spot On Laptop Screen: A few years ago there were thin-to splotchy black lines broken in places but running almost from edge to edge on this same HP 840 G2 ... but over time they disappeared. I normally use my newer G3, saving this one for very hot days. It has been working great, now running 21H1....
  9. Large Black Spot On Laptop Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Large Black Spot On Laptop Screen: A few years ago there were thin-to splotchy black lines broken in places but running almost from edge to edge on this same HP 840 G2 ... but over time they disappeared. I normally use my newer G3, saving this one for very hot days. It has been working great, now running 21H1....
  10. Black screen with Blue Circling Spot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with Blue Circling Spot: Can Anyone help me with this dilemma, I can't install to the latest update every time I do I get a black screen with a circling blue spot. I've had to restore my computer 5 times because of it. The Second time I restored my computer I Installed the update I let it sit there...