Windows 10: Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver

Discus and support Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i update the nvidia driver and the black squares start to show even when I log in to my account it doesnt show on save mode what I can do to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by علي الغامدي1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver

i update the nvidia driver and the black squares start to show even when I log in to my account it doesnt show on save mode what I can do to solve this

:)

علي الغامدي1, Jun 2, 2023

2. Black Screen During Driver Update Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver :(

I reinstalled my laptop back to factory settings, and I wanted to update the GPU drivers. But when I try, the screen turns black during the update, but the computer is still running. I was forced to turn off the computer and turn it back on. I used system restore, so now I'm using the default drivers that came with the laptop. Can you guys suggest anything?

mrpubnoobz, Jun 2, 2023
  3. hazzz Win User
    nvidia geforce 341.02 driver causes black screen

I am also having the same problem, ie. black screen. I am using an alienware M11x laptop and Geforce nvidia 342.01 driver. (Until now I couldnt find a solution)For the past 1 month, I have been looking for a solution in the internet and havent found one, although there are varieties of solutions have been offered and I have tried all those solutions, but none works on my laptop. Most of them suggest to reboot to safe mode, and after that use DDU to uninstall and clean all Nvidia driver related files in the system, and perform a custom install of the driver (Perform Clean Install). I have done that and once it is finished installing the driver, it reboots and there it goes again, BLACK SCREEN. Now I am using the standard Intel HD driver, very standard one.Appreciate any info to solve this. Thanks.

hazzz, Jun 2, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver

Nvidia Update Causes Black Screen

Hi ChelseaRoth

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Sometimes a slightly older version of the Nvidia driver is more stable than the latest version of the driver, where are you getting the Nvidia updates from, is that from Windows updates, or from a 3rd party driver updater utility?

Is it just in a browser that you are getting a black screen on videos and the audio is still playing, or is Windows itself black screening?

Is your system now stable?

DaveM121, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver

1. Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver - Similar Threads - Black squares screen

2. Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver: i update the nvidia driver and the black squares start to show even when I log in to my account it doesnt show on save mode what I can do to solve this...
  3. Black screen after installing Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after installing Nvidia Drivers: I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro Gen 7 laptop with Ryzen 6800h and a RTX 3060. I was installing the newest Nvidia Drivers and after the drivers were halfway through downloading, my screen went black and I wasn't able to do anything. I restarted my computer multiple times, booted...
  4. Black screen after installing Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after installing Nvidia Drivers: I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro Gen 7 laptop with Ryzen 6800h and a RTX 3060. I was installing the newest Nvidia Drivers and after the drivers were halfway through downloading, my screen went black and I wasn't able to do anything. I restarted my computer multiple times, booted...
  5. Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.: I've been dealing with this for a few weeks now. Anytime I try to update my driver to a Nvidia driver the screen will go black. It'll make a noise when I click on my mouse like there's a pop up but obviously I can't see it. When you restart the computer it'll freeze on the...
  6. Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.: I've been dealing with this for a few weeks now. Anytime I try to update my driver to a Nvidia driver the screen will go black. It'll make a noise when I click on my mouse like there's a pop up but obviously I can't see it. When you restart the computer it'll freeze on the...
  7. Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Black Squares Over Icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Squares Over Icons: Hi, So my Pc is having a problem where whwnever i play valorant some Black Squares come over icons on desktop, and sometimes over their windows also.But If i close the game they dissapper after some time.Please Help....
  9. Black screen Issue after updating NVIDIA driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen Issue after updating NVIDIA driver: I have Asus TUF A15 FX506II. It happen many times when I using my laptop for over than 4 hours. The screen suddenly go black and the laptop not responding. I tried to ctrl+alt+del but nothing happen, even I trying to turn on/off the keyboard backlight, nothing happen to the...
  10. Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen: I was just on Facebook then suddenly my screen froze and multiple little black and colorful squares showed up all over my screen. It happened twice already. I cant click on anything and the only way to stop it was to force shut down my laptop long pressing the power button. I...