Windows 10: Black squares on login screen Windows 10

Discus and support Black squares on login screen Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I have a strange behaviour on lock screen in windows 10, during the login, when I'm entering the password. At every character that I insert... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Waglio-19, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Waglio-19 Win User

Black squares on login screen Windows 10

Hello,

I have a strange behaviour on lock screen in windows 10, during the login, when I'm entering the password. At every character that I insert from keybord, appears a black rectangle on the center of the screen. I appears for 1-2 seconds, nothing of important, because I can access and the pc works properly but I'm afraid of this behaviour, it is something wrong?

It happens just when activate the transparency effects. You can find a screen of what happens.

Can I fix it? What can I do?

Black squares on login screen Windows 10 8090ff6f-5254-4de9-a5f2-f82ef12b7a9c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Waglio-19, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 17, 2021
  3. windows 10 black screen and white squares

im pressing f11 and still loading into the black screen with white squares

ShaunPoulton, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Black squares on login screen Windows 10

windows 10 black screen and white squares

I started up my computer and it crashed after the login in screen. since then i havent been able to get it to load windows correctly. i was once able to load into a screen that gave me diagnostics options but that was unable to help. it then restarted
    to a black screen with flashing white squares. windows support was useless and i havent been able to fix the issue

ShaunPoulton, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Black squares on login screen Windows 10

1. Black squares on login screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black squares login

2. Black screen with square flashing lights.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with square flashing lights.: This is really weird. I am going on my windows laptop and i see this. I am so confused. I think it is a virus but is not sure. Here is a photo to go with it pls help. [ATTACH]...
  3. black squar

in Windows 10 Customization
    black squar: so I have this black square bottom left of my screen its not my monitor i reset all setting for it but its still here i have no idea what to do https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/712871459902586880/791937781575319562/image0.jpg...
  4. Black screen with cursor and flashing squares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor and flashing squares: Hey guys I could really use your help im kinda stressed out since imma streamer I can't open my laptop it keeps me on a black screen and you can also see some black squares i can see my cursor but thats it i can't even start up my computer anymore i been trying for two full...
  5. windows 10 black screen and white squares

windows 10 black screen and white squares: I started up my computer and it crashed after the login in screen. since then i havent been able to get it to load windows correctly. i was once able to load into a screen that gave me diagnostics options but that was unable to help. it then restarted to a black screen with...
  6. A black square at the corner of the screen

A black square at the corner of the screen: [ATTACH] It shows and disappears all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-black-square-at-the-corner-of-the-screen/13571b51-7306-4e96-ab11-b413ea67d04a
  7. Black screen with white flashing squares

Black screen with white flashing squares: My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone look at it. It is...
  8. Black Login Screen

Black Login Screen: Good day My laptop is either giving a black screen when I try to log in, or it has a problem booting up. I have tried several solutions and they all failed. I am unable to access the task manager nor any other way I found online. Your help will be greately...
  9. Windows black screen at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows black screen at login screen: If you can log in via safe mode one of the solutions is to turn off use sign-in info to auto finish setting up device after update or restart in Windows 10.For Windows 10 (Version 1709), select the Start button, select Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, then make sure Use...
  10. Windows 10 black screen at login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen at login: I have just installed windows 10 on my MacPro 5,1 without bootcamp and installed Bootcamp drivers via WindowSupport. I have had this issue since ive installed the OS. I believe it has something to do with the the drivers given by nVidia as when i boot into windows using safe...