Windows 10: Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on

Discus and support Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a black text box surround anything I click my cursor on and sometimes just when I hover with my cursor. This started suddenly. I have turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deebo220, Jan 30, 2021.

1. deebo220 Win User

Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on

I have a black text box surround anything I click my cursor on and sometimes just when I hover with my cursor. This started suddenly. I have turned off the magnifier and turned off narrator. Any suggestions?

Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on db3bb0e8-9f98-4936-95ff-543ab561fc7f?upload=true.jpg

Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on 20b09669-1ea9-47ad-b5aa-a447fe5b75f2?upload=true.jpg Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on fd8085f8-0db2-4f59-8744-6a36a2c6ede4?upload=true.jpg

Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on f1d72ab4-052e-4ae4-b310-5a8c7a9890a0?upload=true.jpg

:)

deebo220, Jan 30, 2021

2. Cursor disappears while typing in text box

*Original Title: cursor and text box issues

After clicking in a text box, the cursor disappears if the mouse/cursor moves anywhere but in the same text box. I cannot click in the text box and write unless I make sure the mouse is held in the same box. Windows 10

any suggestions?

RobertGiberti, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on

Black text boxes after upgrading to windows 10

Hi Ten Forums

After upgrading to windows 10 I'm getting black text boxes see below.

Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on [​IMG]

Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on [​IMG]

Any suggestions?

windows10sajoke, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on

1. Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on - Similar Threads - Black Text Box

2. Black box around Chinese IME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black box around Chinese IME: Self explanatory.Any way to fix this?Same thhing on black bg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box-around-chinese-ime/d4e90fff-ae15-4a6d-9c1a-2c0368700a40
  3. Black box around jpg thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black box around jpg thumbnails: Installed a new PC a couple weeks ago. Windows 11.For some reason, all of my thumbnail JPGs have a black box around them.Everything is updated.Need some advice on how to fix this. Thanks....
  4. Black box around jpg thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black box around jpg thumbnails: Installed a new PC a couple weeks ago. Windows 11.For some reason, all of my thumbnail JPGs have a black box around them.Everything is updated.Need some advice on how to fix this. Thanks....
  5. My cursor keeps clicking everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cursor keeps clicking everything: As mentioned, my cursor clicks and opens files and folders, closes my tabs, goes to different links.My touch pad doesn't even work and I've been using a mouse.I tried even taking off the mouse, and even replacing it with another mouse, but it's not the mouse's fault. Even now...
  6. Text Input Cursor is a Black Box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Input Cursor is a Black Box: [ATTACH] As seen in the screen shot, the insert cursor is thicker than usual, the image hasn't been enhanced. It flickers like the normal cursor I have this problem on many places, file explorer, word, and inserting password etc All help appreciated....
  7. cursor is a big black box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor is a big black box: I had a number of apps and the logon screen where the cursor is a big black box. Windows File explorer window: [ATTACH] using these links corrected this issue clear and straight to the point -...
  8. Text cursor turned in a black box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text cursor turned in a black box: Hello, I have a problem with my text cursor. It has turned into a black box. What I mean: This happened about 2 years ago 2018 after a Windows Update. I thought it was a bug and that it would get fixed soon, but it didn't. I reinstalled Windows multiple times since then...
  9. Black Box around mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Box around mouse cursor: I have an employee remoting into their office computer from home using the Remote Desktop Connection. For the first couple of weeks, things seemed fine, but today he started having a black box encompass his mouse cursor. I've been helping him all day but I cannot find a...
  10. Appearance Large black box at cursor end in text blocks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Appearance Large black box at cursor end in text blocks: Hello guys, My name is Richard and I recently upgraded to new laptop HP and there is a giant black box that appears whenever I'm trying to type it's happening to me as I write this in almost every text box I use. I've enclosed a screenshot. Pretty sure it's just a...