Windows 10: Black Theme for Windows 10?

Discus and support Black Theme for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I really like the dark theme for Windows 10, but is there a way to set a black theme? I have an OLED display, so I'd rather have black background than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/normiewageslave, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Black Theme for Windows 10?

I really like the dark theme for Windows 10, but is there a way to set a black theme? I have an OLED display, so I'd rather have black background than dark grey.

submitted by /u/normiewageslave
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/normiewageslave, Dec 3, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 3, 2019
  4. newbie Win User

Black Theme for Windows 10?

White on black theme in windows 10 terminal

I just installed new windows 10 terminal. It is simply superb. I want to change the theme to black on white (currently it is white on black). Any configuration available for that? I got some configs for

1. Campbell
    2. Solarized Light
    3. Solarized Dark and etc

I want the simple putty (black on white) theme

newbie, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Black Theme for Windows 10?

1. Black Theme for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Black Theme

2. Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black: As this screenshot shows, whenever I reboot, the color of the theme will automatically becomes black. I never had this problem before, and my system is up to date, considering I just reinstalled the new system last week.A bit more details, the color I used to set is grey,...
  3. Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black: As this screenshot shows, whenever I reboot, the color of the theme will automatically becomes black. I never had this problem before, and my system is up to date, considering I just reinstalled the new system last week.A bit more details, the color I used to set is grey,...
  4. Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dark theme with black font on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark theme with black font on Task Manager: As title say, how to resolve this? Just like this after last update. Please see attachments for details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-with-black-font-on-task-manager/41c03bd5-eecf-4923-99fe-a7f8bc454d20
  6. Dark theme with black font on Task Manager

Dark theme with black font on Task Manager: As title say, how to resolve this? Just like this after last update. Please see attachments for details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-with-black-font-on-task-manager/41c03bd5-eecf-4923-99fe-a7f8bc454d20
  7. Windows 11 Dark themes are still showing black text/icons in certain areas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Dark themes are still showing black text/icons in certain areas: I'm having issues choose dark themes and the ability to fully customize my text colors. I have chosen light colors but while using browsers or in certain areas of my PC, I am still seeing black text used. I'm not sure how to adjust it without just returning to a light theme....
  8. Windows 11 Dark themes are still showing black text/icons in certain areas

Windows 11 Dark themes are still showing black text/icons in certain areas: I'm having issues choose dark themes and the ability to fully customize my text colors. I have chosen light colors but while using browsers or in certain areas of my PC, I am still seeing black text used. I'm not sure how to adjust it without just returning to a light theme....
  9. Windows 11 black text with Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 black text with Dark Theme: Hello,I'm running Windows 11 Home, latest version 2200.258 and when I try using any of the dark themes the text is black when viewing the contents of my hard drives. I've seen other posts where people have complained about the same thing and I followed the advice. Switching...
  10. Windows 11 black text with Dark Theme

Windows 11 black text with Dark Theme: Hello,I'm running Windows 11 Home, latest version 2200.258 and when I try using any of the dark themes the text is black when viewing the contents of my hard drives. I've seen other posts where people have complained about the same thing and I followed the advice. Switching...