Windows 10: black transparent box on desktop

Discus and support black transparent box on desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi ^^ , some people have black transparent box on desktop , and that the way i fix my problem 1-Open Geforce Experience 2-go to Settings > General... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by XTicreZz, Jan 23, 2021.

1. XTicreZz Win User

black transparent box on desktop

Hi ^^ , some people have black transparent box on desktop , and that the way i fix my problem

1-Open Geforce Experience
    2-go to Settings > General
    3-open IN-GAME OVERLAY
    4-open Overlay settings
    5-Go to HUD Layout > Set Position : OFF
    6-Done *Party

i Hope it help

:)

XTicreZz, Jan 23, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 23, 2021
  3. howardb#1 Win User
    Really big transparent desktop icons that allow you to see the window slideshow pictures

I am currently using the built-in slideshow picture feature of windows to show a gallery of my images on my desktop, but as icons populate my desktop, they cover the slideshow images area. To get around this, I creates about 50 or so of the largest sized
    desktop icons that show a transparent image. While this solved the problem of regular desktop icons covering all or most of my slideshow images, it does have some problems and doesn't look all that good: the transparent icons sometimes move and 'break' the
    transparent region and these icons have names that detracts from the overall effect.

I would like to have the built-in windows slideshow feature better integrate with the desktop with a few new options that would make the slideshow images look better:

1. Create a transparent placeholder region, that works like a oversized desktop icon, and would force regular desktop icons to be place around it.
    2. The transparent placeholder region can be sized so the amount of desktop area for regular desktop icons can be managed.
    3. Slideshow images that are larger than the transparent placeholder region can either be clipped or not:
      1. Clipping causes slideshow images to only show the part of the image that fits within the transparent placeholder region. The image would be centered within the transparent placeholder region.
      2. Not clipped shows under the regular desktop icons that surround the transparent placeholder region, as they do now.
    4. Slideshow images can be automatically resized to fit within the transparent placeholder region or allowed to show normally.
    5. This suggestion would get around a few problems that using multiple normal icons that contain transparent images currently suffer:
      1. The transparent placeholder region is much easier to maintain than if the region is made up of lots of regular desktop icons,
      2. Added new icons never land within the area occupied by the transparent placeholder region,
      3. Regular icons have names and selection checkboxes that if used as a placeholders don't look good, and
      4. The transparent placeholder region never contain images, so can be rendered more efficiently than regular icons because an image file is never accessed.

Thanks

howardb#1, Jan 23, 2021
  4. black transparent box on desktop

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

black transparent box on desktop

1. black transparent box on desktop - Similar Threads - black transparent box

2. Apps with black box on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps with black box on desktop: I am getting icon with black box on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-with-black-box-on-desktop/8414c323-c03f-4c58-b139-43e28ee8e94a
  3. Apps with black box on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps with black box on desktop: I am getting icon with black box on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-with-black-box-on-desktop/8414c323-c03f-4c58-b139-43e28ee8e94a
  4. Transparent box in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent box in W11: Anyone have any idea what this is and how to get rid of it? It's transparent and won't allow any mouse in it or any action to be done if it happens to be in the display where I'm doing something....
  5. Transparent box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent box: How do i turn off this transparent box thats in the middle of my screen? its kinda small but everytime i look at my screen it bothers me. For Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-box/9a95e735-78ea-4e48-a003-fa60bad7345b
  6. Remote Desktop Black/Transparent Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Black/Transparent Glitch: Hello all, I have a RDP server that hosts RDP sessions for my users on Windows 10. On rare occasions, there are specific people that encounter a bug with RD that we have not found the solution to. Spontaneously, their Remote Desktop will have either a black box or transparent...
  7. Transparent box

Transparent box: How do I get rid of this transparent box on right side of screen? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-box/cd0ef818-5db7-4ced-b14d-a412d56118ea
  8. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner: After pressing multiple keys on the keyboard at the same time (near the left side) this unwanted box in the bottom right corner appeared on my monitors. I have closed all apps in the task manager and restarted multiple times. I think it has to do with display settings because...
  9. Transparent box on desktop

Transparent box on desktop: A transparent box with a think blue border keeps on appearing on my desktop screen and when i minimize a tab the screen glitches out and shows a cut out of the tab i just closed, however when I screenshot this only the border appears so I've attached a picture from my phone...
  10. Transparent Windows Boxes

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent Windows Boxes: I have a Microsoft surface pro 3 running windows 10. Recently in programs such as Word or Excel message boxes appear but are completely transparent. For example, if I shut down a Word document a box appears which would usually say Save, Don't Save, Cancel. This box appears...