Windows 10: Black wallpaper

Discus and support Black wallpaper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; having an issue where my wallpaper goes black if i mark something and if i open a game it goes completely black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zTeepa, Aug 6, 2022.

1. zTeepa Win User

Black wallpaper

having an issue where my wallpaper goes black if i mark something and if i open a game it goes completely black

:)

zTeepa, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Black wallpaper

1. Black wallpaper - Similar Threads - Black wallpaper

2. Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.: My AMD driver was not compatible after a windows update so I reinstalled the driver and it was fixed however more problems started occurring such as a frozen screen. Hence I tried a clean installation and other installation of driver software and it got worse from there. To...
  3. Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.: My AMD driver was not compatible after a windows update so I reinstalled the driver and it was fixed however more problems started occurring such as a frozen screen. Hence I tried a clean installation and other installation of driver software and it got worse from there. To...
  4. My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?: One day I turned on my computers and started seeing black bars on the wallpaper. I can move my mouse and do everything normally but my wallpaper has black bars on each side. I have a 3090ti and a ryzen 9 and I am running windows 10. I am able to use my mouse in these black...
  5. My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?

My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?: One day I turned on my computers and started seeing black bars on the wallpaper. I can move my mouse and do everything normally but my wallpaper has black bars on each side. I have a 3090ti and a ryzen 9 and I am running windows 10. I am able to use my mouse in these black...
  6. My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. W11 Pro - Wallpaper keeps vanishing to black background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Pro - Wallpaper keeps vanishing to black background: Hello,First, this is my current version of W11 Pro:Second, now for the actual problem......My wallpaper keeps vanishing to a black background.....I will set the image and it will be there for a while then it will just spontaneously go "POOF" and be gone and changed to a black...
  8. W11 Pro - Wallpaper keeps vanishing to black background

W11 Pro - Wallpaper keeps vanishing to black background: Hello,First, this is my current version of W11 Pro:Second, now for the actual problem......My wallpaper keeps vanishing to a black background.....I will set the image and it will be there for a while then it will just spontaneously go "POOF" and be gone and changed to a black...
  9. Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black: Whenever I start up my desktop my wallpaper immediately goes black, I have researched many solutions and none of them seem to work. The only thing that I have found to help was to restart Windows Explorer in task manager but that only temporarily fixes it....
  10. Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black

Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black: Whenever I start up my desktop my wallpaper immediately goes black, I have researched many solutions and none of them seem to work. The only thing that I have found to help was to restart Windows Explorer in task manager but that only temporarily fixes it....