Windows 10: Black-White Inversion printing in photos

Discus and support Black-White Inversion printing in photos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 8.10.2018 Win 10 Pro HP Officejet Pro 6970 PC 16GB RAM 2 * 1TB HDD Hello I am experiencing a problem. I have a black-white (it is a jpeg from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bonzadog, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Bonzadog Win User

Black-White Inversion printing in photos

Win 10 Pro

HP Officejet Pro 6970

PC 16GB RAM 2 * 1TB HDD

Hello

I am experiencing a problem. I have a black-white (it is a jpeg from an X-ray) and when I display it

in photos it show up correctly - however when I print the back-white elements are inverted.

Is this a photos problem OR the printer driver - I use a HP Officejet Pro 6970.

Many thanks for any help in advance.

NT

:)

Bonzadog, Oct 8, 2018
  2. milford Win User

Need to print a list in black & white

I need software that will let me print and invert in black & white.

http://dogfoodselector.com/can-dogs-eat-human-foods/

At the bottom of the page is a list I need to print out.
    1) I need this in black & white.
    2) I need to invert this so I get black letters against a white background.

I can print this with white letters against a black background (in monochrome), but i'll use up too much black ink. What I want to do is invert the colors so that I get regular black letters against a white background.

Any have any ideas?

milford, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Need to print a list in black & white

I was thinkin PDF!

Black-White Inversion printing in photos [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Black-White Inversion printing in photos

Scanned a color photo into computer but it printed in black and white and there is no option to change to color.

* Original title: scanning a photo

scanned a color photo into computer but it printed in black and white. no option to change to color.

AudreyS14419, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Black-White Inversion printing in photos

1. Black-White Inversion printing in photos - Similar Threads - Black White Inversion

2. set the MFP4301 to print black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    set the MFP4301 to print black and white: set the MFP4301 to print black and white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-the-mfp4301-to-print-black-and-white/a8e99faa-a769-4ff5-af48-c0e911910395
  3. Printing white on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing white on black: Hi, just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer. When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black instead of just printing black caraters on the white paper... Can you help ? Best regards Michael...
  4. Inverted black and white print

Inverted black and white print: I have an HP 8610 printer and am trying to use it to print from iPhone 8 plus camera w/Microsoft translator app. The translation is great but it is inverted white letters on a black background which is hard to read and wastes lots of ink. Is there a solution?...
  5. Printing Black and White Photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Printing Black and White Photos: Using Epson XP-710 Black and White photos print with blue tinge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-black-and-white-photos/69ce7f80-392b-4643-9403-70a77b0d89da
  6. How to print in black and white?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to print in black and white?: I'm printing school notes from Onenote, and I'd like the lines on the page as it looks much neater than without them. However they are blue with a red margin, which I imagine will rack up in ink costs. I remember on a Windows 7 machine I used to use there was an option for...
  7. Printer is printing white on black

Printer is printing white on black: My printer has decided to print a black page with writing and images in white. I am using a B&W cartridge but don't understand why it is printing in negative...
  8. How to: Print in Black & White

How to: Print in Black & White: I don't want to print the color in a document, I only want to print in black. But my print page doesn't give me the option of grayscale or Black & White. It just prints whatever colors that are on the page. Can I change that?...
  9. printer only prints in black and white

printer only prints in black and white: My printer keeps not printing and says "attention needed" I ran all of the trouble shooters and it says all is fine, but still doesn't always print and says attention needed. I fiddled with the settings and now the printer will only print in black and white. if I set the...
  10. Need to print a list in black & white

Need to print a list in black & white: I need software that will let me print and invert in black & white. Can Dogs Eat Human Foods? At the bottom of the page is a list I need to print out. 1) I need this in black & white. 2) I need to invert this so I get black letters against a white background. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white to black picture inversion