Windows 10: Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec

Discus and support Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i got a really bad problem, so after last update i cant play/use my pc because after i log in on my desktop aprears a applicstion like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NegaTiwee, Oct 9, 2019.

1. NegaTiwee Win User

Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec

Hello everyone, i got a really bad problem, so after last update i cant play/use my pc because after i log in on my desktop aprears a applicstion like cmd and i cant do nothing, all commands are dead.. I can use only ctrl shift esc for task manager but that is useless because after every 5 sec my pc reset the desktop and it turns black for 5 sec and everything is restarting and i dont have time to do something... I tryed to use the reboot and to restart the window.. But i get an error at 27 and it dont let me, i restored the pc from 9.10.2019 to 8.10.2019 but nothing.. I wanted to unistall the last update but the windows dont let me telling me to restart the window.. Help me please.. I am fighting this error about 4 hours already and i lose...

:)

NegaTiwee, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

black screen upon restart

i just installed drivers for a geforce 210..restarted for it to take effect and all i get on restart is a black screen after windows loads etc but the monitor is on..any idea what to do?

Zaspera, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Desktop with dual monitors one black

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the you have tried to resolve the issue and tried many steps. I really appreciate your efforts in resolving this issue. As you have mentioned that switching the cables make both the monitor
    work so I believe its not the driver issue. I would suggest you to try connecting another cable and check if the issue persists.

Below is the Microsoft help article on How to connect a second monitor/ Multi monitors.

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

If you are facing black screen issue on the second monitor I suggest you to refer to the below thread and follow the steps given:

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec

little cat, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec

1. Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec - Similar Threads - Black window monitor

2. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  3. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  4. Screen Blackout 5 sec

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Blackout 5 sec: Device: Lenovo Laptop Legion 7When plugging in my laptop power adapter the screen blackout for 5 seconds then it will turn back again. May I know if there is some configuration or need to setup the settings?...
  5. Screen Blackout 5 sec

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Blackout 5 sec: Device: Lenovo Laptop Legion 7When plugging in my laptop power adapter the screen blackout for 5 seconds then it will turn back again. May I know if there is some configuration or need to setup the settings?...
  6. Black screen for a sec

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen for a sec: every once in awhile i get this flick back black screen i trudeau manta virus i do on the instructions everybody says by does but it does not fix pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-for-a-sec/2285baa4-4730-43a5-91a5-3cb15e3f07a4
  7. USB icon is flickering and sounds every 5 sec in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB icon is flickering and sounds every 5 sec in windows 10: The usb icon on taskbar is flickering and sounds every 5 sec in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-icon-is-flickering-and-sounds-every-5-sec-in/fd647651-35c3-4aa1-9911-9727a5a9624f
  8. Black screen after boot for a while 5 to 10 sec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after boot for a while 5 to 10 sec: After updating windows version 2004, I get Black screen for a while after booting. And i reverted that update to 1909 but m still getting that black screen. Can someone tell me how to fix this issue,thanx....
  9. Restarting every 5 Seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarting every 5 Seconds: Hey first of all sorry for my bad English it’s not my main language. I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming notebook. My Laptop made today a Update and during the Update he restarted and 5 seconds later he turned off he repeated this for a hour. Then I decided to press F2...
  10. Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...