Windows 10: Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec

Discus and support Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i got a really bad problem, so after last update i cant play/use my pc because after i log in on my desktop aprears a applicstion like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NegaTiwee, Oct 9, 2019.

1. NegaTiwee Win User

Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec

Hello everyone, i got a really bad problem, so after last update i cant play/use my pc because after i log in on my desktop aprears a applicstion like cmd and i cant do nothing, all commands are dead.. I can use only ctrl shift esc for task manager but that is useless because after every 5 sec my pc reset the desktop and it turns black for 5 sec and everything is restarting and i dont have time to do something... I tryed to use the reboot and to restart the window.. But i get an error at 27 and it dont let me, i restored the pc from 9.10.2019 to 8.10.2019 but nothing.. I wanted to unistall the last update but the windows dont let me telling me to restart the window.. Help me please.. I am fighting this error about 4 hours already and i lose...

:)

NegaTiwee, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

black screen upon restart

i just installed drivers for a geforce 210..restarted for it to take effect and all i get on restart is a black screen after windows loads etc but the monitor is on..any idea what to do?

Zaspera, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Desktop with dual monitors one black

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the you have tried to resolve the issue and tried many steps. I really appreciate your efforts in resolving this issue. As you have mentioned that switching the cables make both the monitor
    work so I believe its not the driver issue. I would suggest you to try connecting another cable and check if the issue persists.

Below is the Microsoft help article on How to connect a second monitor/ Multi monitors.

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

If you are facing black screen issue on the second monitor I suggest you to refer to the below thread and follow the steps given:

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec

little cat, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec

1. Black window monitor restarting every 5 sec - Similar Threads - Black window monitor

2. Video pauses every few sec and slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video pauses every few sec and slow: I had an issue with errors and has MS help me. They ended up removing and replacing my windows. Since that time streaming videos pause every few seconds if I click on a link it sometimes freezes and computer is eay slow loading. Same issue no matter the browser. I have worked...
  3. Monitor not restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor not restarting: I have an intermittent problem with my Dell monitor not waking up after the computer is in the sleep mode. The only way I have found to restart the monitor is to manually turn off my Dell desktop computer and then restart. This hard reset will restart the monitor....
  4. Monitor turns black after 5 minutes of inactivity and there is no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor turns black after 5 minutes of inactivity and there is no sound: Hi there. Since some Windows 10 updates ago, if I let the PC inactive for some minutes the monitor turns off. Then if I move the mouse, it needs around 5 seconds to turn on again, but in the "sound" configuration the speakers are not being recognized anymore and there is no...
  5. Stuttering every 5 seconds with multiple monitors connected through docking station

Stuttering every 5 seconds with multiple monitors connected through docking station: I'm not sure if this is due to hardware, Windows 10 OS, or drivers, but I have found similar reports after a bit of internet searching. I have Dell Precision 3510 laptop with switchable AMD graphics. I also have 2 additional 1600x1200 monitors connected with DVI through a...
  6. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  7. 3 Monitor svcreen color change issue on every system restart

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3 Monitor svcreen color change issue on every system restart: Added a large monitor to my system (actually Sony TV no longer used) but having a problem with color changes after every system restart/startup. I can use my NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 Control panel to get the colors/contrast/brightness, etc synced on all three monitors so the...
  8. 5-10 sec. delay opening network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5-10 sec. delay opening network connection: I have two very similar desktop PCs, both running Win10 from when they were built, perhaps six months ago. Same Intel processor, same Intel network adapter and driver. On one machine, there is a 5-10 second delay before network connection is established, every time that the...
  9. Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  10. 5-sec Lag on Start Menu Search Results

in Windows 10 Support
    5-sec Lag on Start Menu Search Results: But not all searches lag; only the results for system settings (control panel items/shortcuts) , along with file/folder searches. The only search terms that are instant like they should seems to be anything in shell:programs + some other specials like the Downloads folder....