Windows 10: Black working screen

Discus and support Black working screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please, I need help. I was playing with the the settings and now I can't get back to my white screen, the black one makes my eyes go googly. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LilianaFil-Perun, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Black working screen

Please, I need help. I was playing with the the settings and now I can't get back to my white screen, the black one makes my eyes go googly. Help please1 Thank you!

:)

LilianaFil-Perun, Feb 12, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Black working screen

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Black working screen

1. Black working screen - Similar Threads - Black working screen

2. Black screen and nothing works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen and nothing works: Hello, I'm experiencing black screen with cursor and all the hacks Ive used don't work e.g Win+shift+ctrl+b, ctrl+alt+delete, ctrl+shift+ESC. Even shift and restart to safe mode doesn't work. It's just stuck on black. I've watched almost all YouTube videos but nothing works...
  3. Black screen and nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and nothing works: Hello, I'm experiencing black screen with cursor and all the hacks Ive used don't work e.g Win+shift+ctrl+b, ctrl+alt+delete, ctrl+shift+ESC. Even shift and restart to safe mode doesn't work. It's just stuck on black. I've watched almost all YouTube videos but nothing works...
  4. Black screen and nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. black screen and the computer works slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen and the computer works slow: So, I have a desktop computer, and two days ago, after logging in, there is a black screen that would disappear after 2 min , then the computer would be so slow that if I tried to open something, it would take about 20 minutes to open, then when it was open, it would try...
  6. black screen and the computer works slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    black screen and the computer works slow: So, I have a desktop computer, and two days ago, after logging in, there is a black screen that would disappear after 2 min , then the computer would be so slow that if I tried to open something, it would take about 20 minutes to open, then when it was open, it would try...
  7. Black screen and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and keyboard not working: So my laptop is Asus and I got black screen + my keyboard not working, because i remember a bit I clicked something at the left of my power icon in login menu, maybe the name is narrator something, I don't know I forget the name is, after that my laptop got black screen and...
  8. Black screen and keyboard not working

Black screen and keyboard not working: So my laptop is Asus and I got black screen + my keyboard not working, because i remember a bit I clicked something at the left of my power icon in login menu, maybe the name is narrator something, I don't know I forget the name is, after that my laptop got black screen and...
  9. Black screen and keyboard not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Camera Not Working/Black Screen

Camera Not Working/Black Screen: I just purchased a new Dell Inspiron 7300 2n1 last week. I tried to get on a Zoom meeting last night and realized the camera wasn't working. I've tried several different things to troubleshoot the problem to no avail. So, I need help!!...