Windows 10: Blackberry Link

Discus and support Blackberry Link in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Blackberry Link software for connecting Blackberry phone to PC stopped working after the installation of Windows 10 Fall Update. How to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChakravarthiDiaz, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Blackberry Link

Blackberry Link software for connecting Blackberry phone to PC stopped working after the installation of Windows 10 Fall Update. How to fix?

:)

ChakravarthiDiaz, Jan 11, 2019
  2. lucasweir Win User

TPU Blackberry Club

Blackberry Link [​IMG]

Post your Blackberry discussions and app Recommendations here.

Send me a PM and I'll add you to the member list.

Please include the following:
    -Username
    -Phone Model
    -OS Version
    -App Recommendation(Optional)

Member list:
    ~ lucasweir - BlackBerry Bold 9700 OS-V6
    ~ Super XP - Blackberry Bold 9900 & Blackberry Playbook

Apps reccomendations:
    -Opera (Free)
    -Google Maps (Free)
    -Google Sync (Free)
    -Google Voice (Free)
    -Gmail (Free)
    -Advanced OS & LED (Free)

Useful Links:
    - Official BlackBerry Website
    -CrackBerry.Com

lucasweir, Jan 11, 2019
  3. cdnrower Win User
    Blackberry Link

Hi,

Having the same problem since the Fall Update on Win10. Blackberry Link worked before this update. Manufacturer can't help with this prob. It's a Microsoft issue. What changes in the Fall Update could have impacted the communication with the device? USB
    is the way to connect, it says it's connected but drops communication.

Thanks

cdnrower, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Blackberry Link

Blackberry Link

Hi Girish,

The Blackberry Link software may not be compatible anymore after installing the Windows 10 Fall Update, we suggest you reinstall the software and see if it resolves the issue. If it's still the same, you may need to contact the manufacturer of your device to
    get the driver updates.

Feel free to post back if you have other Windows concerns.

Ar Rom, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Blackberry Link

1. Blackberry Link - Similar Threads - Blackberry Link

2. Online list of linked licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Online list of linked licenses: Hello all A while ago I bought a new pc. During the installation it asked me to register my Win10 with my Microsoft account. It then showed a listed of linked licenses, but now I can't find it anywhere. So my question is: where on the Microsoft website can I see which...
  3. Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?: Hello all: I was having issues activating Windows 10 after doing a motherboard replacement. I followed a chat link I found on Google (linked below), and the guy remoted into my computer, asked to see proof of purchase of the motherboard, then asked for a few account...
  4. links in email doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    links in email doesn't work: When I try to click on a link in my email this keep coming up https://e.microsoft.com/key-2530502.D.CNvKf.F.K5.-.GMdkY9. What does it mean and why it takes me to the Microsoft main page?...
  5. Link Microsoft To-Do and Cortana

in Cortana
    Link Microsoft To-Do and Cortana: Hi. I'm an active Cortana and To-Do List user and I'd like to link both of them. Right now, I've got kind of a mix. Some Reminders are in Cortana, while some others are in To-Do. This get's really annoying as it's easier to add an item in Cortana and it's easier to view them...
  6. Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view: I am running Win10 Pro 1809, outlook 2010 for emails. When I go to my service provider's email server by clicking on the email login, it no longer automatically opens a web view of my emails on the server which it used to, until I switch to the "Standard" HTML mode. This...
  7. WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread": Had to start a new thread for this problem. For some reason, the other thread won't allow me to reply to several people helping with this issue. Keeps saying "oops, something went wrong" when clicking the reply button. Hello, My laptop, running Windows 10, went to blue...
  8. Windows 10 and USB device problem (TomTom & BlackBerry)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and USB device problem (TomTom & BlackBerry): Hi all. I have a problem with two USB devices (BlackBerry Q10 and TomTom GO 5000) which previously worked with Windows 10 but have stopped working. Both use their own software and drivers and both appear as Network Adaptors in Device Manager when I connect them. Device...
  9. Blackberry Q10 wifi Hotspot Hidden

Blackberry Q10 wifi Hotspot Hidden: I just recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 (clean install) to see what it has to offer, and so far everything works fine. Except last evening during a class I teach I needed a wifi connection so I enabled the Hotspot feature my BB Q10. But its broadcast SSID was not...
  10. Windows 10 and USB Network Adaptor problem (TomTom & BlackBerry)

Windows 10 and USB Network Adaptor problem (TomTom & BlackBerry): Hi all. I have a problem with two USB devices (BlackBerry Q10 and TomTom GO 5000) which previously worked with Windows 10 but have stopped working. Both use their own software and drivers and both appear as Network Adaptors in Device Manager when I connect them. Device...