Windows 10: Blackberry Link

Discus and support Blackberry Link in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Blackberry Link software for connecting Blackberry phone to PC stopped working after the installation of Windows 10 Fall Update. How to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChakravarthiDiaz, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Blackberry Link

Blackberry Link software for connecting Blackberry phone to PC stopped working after the installation of Windows 10 Fall Update. How to fix?

:)

ChakravarthiDiaz, Jan 11, 2019
  2. lucasweir Win User

TPU Blackberry Club

Blackberry Link [​IMG]

Post your Blackberry discussions and app Recommendations here.

Send me a PM and I'll add you to the member list.

Please include the following:
    -Username
    -Phone Model
    -OS Version
    -App Recommendation(Optional)

Member list:
    ~ lucasweir - BlackBerry Bold 9700 OS-V6
    ~ Super XP - Blackberry Bold 9900 & Blackberry Playbook

Apps reccomendations:
    -Opera (Free)
    -Google Maps (Free)
    -Google Sync (Free)
    -Google Voice (Free)
    -Gmail (Free)
    -Advanced OS & LED (Free)

Useful Links:
    - Official BlackBerry Website
    -CrackBerry.Com

lucasweir, Jan 11, 2019
  3. cdnrower Win User
    Blackberry Link

Hi,

Having the same problem since the Fall Update on Win10. Blackberry Link worked before this update. Manufacturer can't help with this prob. It's a Microsoft issue. What changes in the Fall Update could have impacted the communication with the device? USB
    is the way to connect, it says it's connected but drops communication.

Thanks

cdnrower, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Blackberry Link

Blackberry Link

Hi Girish,

The Blackberry Link software may not be compatible anymore after installing the Windows 10 Fall Update, we suggest you reinstall the software and see if it resolves the issue. If it's still the same, you may need to contact the manufacturer of your device to
    get the driver updates.

Feel free to post back if you have other Windows concerns.

Ar Rom, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Blackberry Link

1. Blackberry Link - Similar Threads - Blackberry Link

2. can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices: My online account its removed but still shows up on my PC as a linked to Microsoft account and cant remove. See image online acount gonebut still in PC settings...
  3. can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices: My online account its removed but still shows up on my PC as a linked to Microsoft account and cant remove. See image online acount gonebut still in PC settings...
  4. Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...: Phone Link opens expanded so large I can't pull the top down or the bottom up. The minimize/maximize buttons are out of view and so is the text box. I can't respond or create a new text message. I am using a nearly new Lenovo Windows 11 pro laptop. This problem began about...
  5. Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...: Phone Link opens expanded so large I can't pull the top down or the bottom up. The minimize/maximize buttons are out of view and so is the text box. I can't respond or create a new text message. I am using a nearly new Lenovo Windows 11 pro laptop. This problem began about...
  6. Blackberry Link not working with Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Blackberry Link not working with Windows 10: I have purchased a laptop with Windows 10, installed Office 2003 (too old to learn a new package and too mean to pay a yearly fee for MS Office 365), removed Office 365. Outlook 2003 working well. Imported Contacts via a .pst file. I am trying to use Blackberry Link to...
  7. Mounting Volumes for the Blackberry Playbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mounting Volumes for the Blackberry Playbook: I have used a Blackberry Playbook for years to watch videos at the gym. Some time ago, following a Windows 10 update, I was no longer able to access/mount the internal volumes. As such, I can no longer transfer videos from my computer to my playbook. I have tried all...
  8. Windows 10 and USB device problem (TomTom & BlackBerry)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and USB device problem (TomTom & BlackBerry): Hi all. I have a problem with two USB devices (BlackBerry Q10 and TomTom GO 5000) which previously worked with Windows 10 but have stopped working. Both use their own software and drivers and both appear as Network Adaptors in Device Manager when I connect them. Device...
  9. Blackberry Q10 wifi Hotspot Hidden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blackberry Q10 wifi Hotspot Hidden: I just recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 (clean install) to see what it has to offer, and so far everything works fine. Except last evening during a class I teach I needed a wifi connection so I enabled the Hotspot feature my BB Q10. But its broadcast SSID was not...
  10. Windows 10 and USB Network Adaptor problem (TomTom & BlackBerry)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and USB Network Adaptor problem (TomTom & BlackBerry): Hi all. I have a problem with two USB devices (BlackBerry Q10 and TomTom GO 5000) which previously worked with Windows 10 but have stopped working. Both use their own software and drivers and both appear as Network Adaptors in Device Manager when I connect them. Device...