Windows 10: Blacked Out Start Screen - Across All Computers

Discus and support Blacked Out Start Screen - Across All Computers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Several months ago, the start-up screen on all of my computers Windows 10 with 365 turned black and no longer displayed my images as a background. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RisherP, Apr 4, 2021.

1. RisherP Win User

Blacked Out Start Screen - Across All Computers

Several months ago, the start-up screen on all of my computers Windows 10 with 365 turned black and no longer displayed my images as a background. I have tinkered with all of the "color" settings but no effect. This is effecting all of my computers 3 at home and 1 in the office - all on a shared 365 account. The only way the background color is impacted is if I choose the light mode and then again, it it still just a plan now-white screen. Any ideas on how to get back to an interesting background? Thank you in advance... Blacked Out Start Screen - Across All Computers a933b3e8-c485-4480-8d6f-bc65da36f932?upload=true.jpg

Blacked Out Start Screen - Across All Computers e7ada991-b64f-4718-afcf-fba1d4415629?upload=true.jpg

:)

RisherP, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Apr 4, 2021
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Blacked Out Start Screen - Across All Computers

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Blacked Out Start Screen - Across All Computers

1. Blacked Out Start Screen - Across All Computers - Similar Threads - Blacked Start Screen

2. computer blacking out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer blacking out: Computer screen randomly blacks out. It has been doing this for a while. I cant click or see anything on the screen, the screen is just black. Once it does it, the fans start spinning like crazy. Checked on my settings, it said there is no issues about the drivers. Updated...
  3. computer blacking out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer blacking out: Computer screen randomly blacks out. It has been doing this for a while. I cant click or see anything on the screen, the screen is just black. Once it does it, the fans start spinning like crazy. Checked on my settings, it said there is no issues about the drivers. Updated...
  4. Computer blacks out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer blacks out: My computer is blacking out since windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-blacks-out/ec511391-c9b3-47c0-970e-b484131a5365
  5. Black Out Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Black Out Screen: Hi, Please for some time ago, when I connect my external Seagate 500 GB expansion card to my Computer it takes long to load some fileshaving a message on file manager that ''Not Responding'' and in most cases these files and program installed on them do not start at all. I...
  6. Blacking out screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blacking out screen: Recently I went through the update and now my camera app is not showing any image but a blank screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blacking-out-screen/1583ef52-bb9a-4fb6-a64c-3e52ecaa80ed
  7. Computer Screen goes black, exits out of all apps, and logs me out.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Screen goes black, exits out of all apps, and logs me out.: So I just got this computer, and it was working fine for a while, but I'm starting to have issues with it. I'll open it up, and it starts off smoothly, I'll open up a few applications whether it be for listening to music, writing down a rich text file, or anything basic....
  8. RunOnce for all users across all computers.

RunOnce for all users across all computers.: Hello, I am trying to figure out how to set a group policy that will execute an application once for all users across all computers on our domain. Example User A logs into Computer A, command is executed. User A logs back into Computer A, command does not execute....
  9. screen blacking out

screen blacking out: How do I adjust the time my screen takes to black out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blacking-out/966b7dbf-31a6-43cb-8cca-8d98ae245e99
  10. No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen: One of the members at our senior center has a computer that boots up only with a black screen and there aren't any beeps at all: LED lights are on. The owner has a system repair disc and noise can be heard from it spinning but the screen stays black. I recommended to the...