Windows 10: Blackmail by hacker

Discus and support Blackmail by hacker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hacker has my password to get into my computer and is trying to extort/blackmail me. How do I change it my password for my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LuciaKaiser, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Blackmail by hacker

Hacker has my password to get into my computer and is trying to extort/blackmail me. How do I change it my password for my computer?

:)

LuciaKaiser, Apr 16, 2020

2. hacker is trying to blackmail me.

Change the Password for the email Account.

We have no idea what email program you are using.

Or go to the Police, as you say they are trying to blackmail you.

Bill Smithers, Apr 16, 2020
  3. peterfox2 Win User
    hackers

Hi I’m peter fox – yesterday I had a Chinese hacker gain access to my Microsoft account and they managed to sync my data. He had hacked my computer and found my email address and password.

I now have full virus protection and have run windows defender and all is fine

The hacker is blackmailing me and has asked to be paid a sum of money in bitcoins otherwise he is going to contact my outlook contacts with disturbing details. Could you tell me what he has synced – is it just my contacts or is it other items such
    as passwords and favourites?

He has removed his device from my Microsoft account presumably after doing the syncing

Is there anything more I can do here

Thanks

pete

peterfox2, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Blackmail by hacker

Skype Blackmail Scammer

I was recently the attempted victim of a illicit video scam. I was shocked at first that it happened to me mostly because I take better care than most to avoid this but it happened. unlike most people when it happens to them they react emotionally and either
    send it or don't immediately take any steps to help the authorities to find out who did it and protect yourself.

When it happened I started immediately calling "her" buff especially since they were going to send it to was me best friends wife. I called him and her after a week about it and they said they didn't receive anything. while the peoson was skyping with me
    I decided to start screen grabbing and changing passwords just incase. I then found out who they were via GOOGLE and a little digging into the persons operation and had all the info I needed I sent back a reply telling them to post it because it didn't matter
    to me and thanked them for helping me prevent it from happening to me again and finishing with calling them by their names.

4 months have gone by and I haven't heard a word from them, I also haven't ever found my info, video, or other details on the internet.

The reason I'm posting this is I want people to know that the blackmail scanner are not going to use a site that can easily trace their account via two different apps, SKYPE being the one used to contact you for the most part of the scam. SKYPE can trace
    the blackmail scammer and they don't want thatto happen, as well if you report it to the Federal government iC3 department they can use the powers the "PATRIOT ACT" gave them to activate the govt chip in the scammers computers that all computers have that
    allows the Alphabet agencies to access the info on a computer, and arrest them. The Scammers don't want this to happen which is why they will not post it to the internet.

Just to clarify most people other than celebs , politicians, scientists or people working on classified projects and/or new drugs/technology will not be targets of sophisticated blackmail schemes that will employ real HACKERS. Real Hackers won't use sites
    like SKYPE, HOTORNOT, TINDER, FACEBOOK, or give you a PayPal account # due to the fact that all of those can be traced. they will use crypto currency sites, anonymous wire transfers, anonymous chat rooms, and won't ask you to be friend's or add them to your
    facebook friends etc.

Like other people have said in the past on forums tell them no and if you want to be rude send them a meme with an insult!

* Moved from Community Participation Center

ratchetdangerg, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Blackmail by hacker

1. Blackmail by hacker - Similar Threads - Blackmail hacker

2. Blackmail from ICloud!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blackmail from ICloud!!!!!!: Hello,I would like to get rid of iCloud once and for all, they are sending me an emailthat if I do not pay today all my pictures and datas will be deleted.I still have 5gb left as space.I am also deleted a lot of pictures from ICloud and continue to do so.How can I transfer...
  3. Blackmail from ICloud!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackmail from ICloud!!!!!!: Hello,I would like to get rid of iCloud once and for all, they are sending me an emailthat if I do not pay today all my pictures and datas will be deleted.I still have 5gb left as space.I am also deleted a lot of pictures from ICloud and continue to do so.How can I transfer...
  4. Blackmail from ICloud!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bitcoin blackmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitcoin blackmail: Hey to whoever is reading this. I recently saw an e-mail that was trashed and sent on May 1st. It had a bunch of my passwords and a random Roblox screenshot. But that's not all, there was a file claiming that i've been hacked. It stated that it has 'all my information'??...
  6. Bitcoin blackmail

Bitcoin blackmail: Hey to whoever is reading this. I recently saw an e-mail that was trashed and sent on May 1st. It had a bunch of my passwords and a random Roblox screenshot. But that's not all, there was a file claiming that i've been hacked. It stated that it has 'all my information'??...
  7. I have been hacked and blackmailed by someone, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been hacked and blackmailed by someone, what should I do?: He sent me a screenshot of my desktop saying that he has access to all of my data, camera etc. and he would expose me if i dont pay the money he wants.he got access to email adresses i know, also the email he sent me he also sent it to a lot other people i know. what should i...
  8. I have been hacked and blackmailed by someone, what should I do?

I have been hacked and blackmailed by someone, what should I do?: He sent me a screenshot of my desktop saying that he has access to all of my data, camera etc. and he would expose me if i dont pay the money he wants.he got access to email adresses i know, also the email he sent me he also sent it to a lot other people i know. what should i...
  9. Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail !: Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail ! My life's work is in WORD! I PAID ransom already purchased lifetime access!!! Please in the **** name of god..... GIVE ME BACK MY FILES!! How **** dare you do this to me Again! i WANT MY FILES.... MY LIFETIME WORK... MY WRITINGS........
  10. Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail !: Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail ! My life's work is in WORD! I PAID ransom already purchased lifetime access!!! Please in the **** name of god..... GIVE ME BACK MY FILES!! How **** dare you do this to me Again! i WANT MY FILES.... MY LIFETIME WORK... MY WRITINGS........

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blackmil by hacker