Windows 10: Blackout, pixelation, purple effect in some videos and camera feeds on desktop

Discus and support Blackout, pixelation, purple effect in some videos and camera feeds on desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently, my security camera started giving footage that was pixelated, and it would go dark, yet you could see the purple in the bushes outside, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MonsterBongos, May 5, 2020.

1. Blackout, pixelation, purple effect in some videos and camera feeds on desktop

Recently, my security camera started giving footage that was pixelated, and it would go dark, yet you could see the purple in the bushes outside, and also, some of the videos developed "tunnel vision", going dark, and pixelating, uness something light, like a person's clothing was moving through the field of vision, , and then you could see only that.
    It's not happening on my android, and I've tested it through three separate browsers, and it is only occurring on my laptop, which leads me to think that this is a graphics driver issue?
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks!

Computer specs

Windows 10 Pro latest update

AMD A8 7600 Radeon R7, 10 Compute cores 4C+6G 3.10 Ghz

16 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

Chip type: AMD Radeon graphics processor (0x6613)

DAC type Internal DAC (400Mhz)

Approx total Memory: 5591 MB

Display Memory: 2028 MB

Shared memory: 3562 MB

DirectDraw Acceleration: Enabled

Direct3D Acceleration: Enabled

APG texture Acceleration: Enabled

submitted by /u/MonsterBongos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MonsterBongos, May 5, 2020
  2. J!D2007 Win User

WP8 receive camera video feed using WIFI

I have a car with a bumper fascia/air dam that hangs down low and would like to use a parking camera to feed the video to my Windows Phone 8. I have not selected the phone yet, but would like a Nokia 920.
    Is there an app I can use to make the parking camera video feed pop up in a window or full screen when the WIFI feed and video are active?

J!D2007, May 5, 2020
  3. video feed to big

I have windows 10. The video feed is often, but not always, really blown up. So big that I can't make out what I'm watching. This happens on facebook video feeds and youtube video feeds. Switching from chrome to edge has helped that but it does it on the
    DVD player too... Any suggestions?

Mykill0zman, May 5, 2020
  4. Blackout, pixelation, purple effect in some videos and camera feeds on desktop

Blackout while installing windows ?

Just clean install my computer yesterday and right in the Finishing Up step after Installing features and updates step done, there is blackout and my computer turn off right in the Finishing up step and back on after 2 minutes and windows continue the installation as usual without problem, until windows successfully installed on my computer. I've been using my computer for couple of hours and nothing problem, everything just fine. But i am worried about the blackout during the installation can cause damage which will happen later because maybe some file not yet installed because blackout.

mikelferdinan, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Blackout, pixelation, purple effect in some videos and camera feeds on desktop

1. Blackout, pixelation, purple effect in some videos and camera feeds on desktop - Similar Threads - Blackout pixelation purple

2. Pixelated videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated videos: Hi, Så every video i play on my pc is bad quality No matter if its 1080p or even 4k. I have tried downloadning videos, and exporting from a editing software No matter What its still bad quality and pixelated. How can i fix this?When i play games it seems fineI have also tried...
  3. Pixelated videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated videos: Hi, Så every video i play on my pc is bad quality No matter if its 1080p or even 4k. I have tried downloadning videos, and exporting from a editing software No matter What its still bad quality and pixelated. How can i fix this?When i play games it seems fineI have also tried...
  4. Pixelated videos

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera purple dots: I have a Yoga Duet 7i Gen 6 13" Intel laptop. And from the first day I got the laptop, the camera was completely fine. But as soon as I slightly drop it, there were these little purple dots that showed up. Everyone has told me to clean the camera, but I always try to wipe it...
  6. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera purple dots: I have a Yoga Duet 7i Gen 6 13" Intel laptop. And from the first day I got the laptop, the camera was completely fine. But as soon as I slightly drop it, there were these little purple dots that showed up. Everyone has told me to clean the camera, but I always try to wipe it...
  7. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pixelated video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixelated video: Hello, Since Monday, after a crash from my laptop, all the videos I wish to watch on the internet appear to have a lot of noise which makes impossible to view it correctly. I have tried many ways to solve this issue. I updated my GPU, my CPU but the issue still remains....
  9. pixelated video

pixelated video: [IMG] Answer SS Sarah S (Microsoft) Microsoft Employee Thanks for using Photos! The bug you see here has been fixed as of app version 2018.18022.15180.0. Please let us know on Feedback Hub if you see additional visual issues with your exported videos. I tried to find...
  10. Pixelated Videos

Pixelated Videos: Hi there. When I play some videos on my laptop get pixeled, always on youtube, some downloaded movies, but on many other sites the video quality is as usual: normal. It started to happen about 3 months ago. I spend a lot of time on youtube and I haven't been able to fix...