Windows 10: Blackout while installing windows ?

Discus and support Blackout while installing windows ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just clean install my computer yesterday and right in the Finishing Up step after Installing features and updates step done, there is blackout and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikelferdinan, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Blackout while installing windows ?

Just clean install my computer yesterday and right in the Finishing Up step after Installing features and updates step done, there is blackout and my computer turn off right in the Finishing up step and back on after 2 minutes and windows continue the installation as usual without problem, until windows successfully installed on my computer. I've been using my computer for couple of hours and nothing problem, everything just fine. But i am worried about the blackout during the installation can cause damage which will happen later because maybe some file not yet installed because blackout.

:)

mikelferdinan, Aug 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Blackout while installing windows ?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Blackout while installing windows ?

1. Blackout while installing windows ? - Similar Threads - Blackout while installing

2. Windows blackout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blackout?: I have no images, but while i was doing my normal stuff, my screen randomly fully blacked out and then one of my app icons appared in the conor and there was very old windows icons appearing too, then it just went to my background with nothing, after i ctrl alt delled, it...
  3. Windows blackout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blackout?: I have no images, but while i was doing my normal stuff, my screen randomly fully blacked out and then one of my app icons appared in the conor and there was very old windows icons appearing too, then it just went to my background with nothing, after i ctrl alt delled, it...
  4. blackout of windows 1048440825.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blackout of windows 1048440825.: restore operation completed successfully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackout-of-windows-1048440825/43fde492-5d41-467e-9d9d-08e19c50d3c7
  5. blackout of windows 1048440825.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blackout of windows 1048440825.: restore operation completed successfully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackout-of-windows-1048440825/43fde492-5d41-467e-9d9d-08e19c50d3c7
  6. Screen Blackout

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Blackout: I got a new psu 750W and since then my main monitor (I use two) randomly will go black for like 2 seconds and then come back on. It seems to be at random times so I have no idea
  7. screen blackout during clean windows installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen blackout during clean windows installation: Hi! I have just bought a win10 pro license and I am trying to install it. When I get to the customisation part of the installation the screen goes blank and black. I have tried all my monitor ports on my pc, tried to have only one plugged in as well as having all my...
  8. Screen blackout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen blackout: Why does my screen blackout when I pause a video? How do I fix t? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blackout/7807522d-f74a-4e9f-8511-a0d2346f02db
  9. screen blackout

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen blackout: screen blackout frequently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blackout/7d1d6f19-908c-41bf-bc31-6af21c06c392
  10. Screen Blackout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Blackout: I made the mistake of letting someone use my Windows 10 desktop for a few minutes. Afterwards my screen which is always on started to go black after a few non-use minutes. How do I get it back to "normal"? I've been through Settings and cannot find a way to correct this....