Windows 10: Blackout while installing windows ?

Discus and support Blackout while installing windows ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just clean install my computer yesterday and right in the Finishing Up step after Installing features and updates step done, there is blackout and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikelferdinan, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Blackout while installing windows ?

Just clean install my computer yesterday and right in the Finishing Up step after Installing features and updates step done, there is blackout and my computer turn off right in the Finishing up step and back on after 2 minutes and windows continue the installation as usual without problem, until windows successfully installed on my computer. I've been using my computer for couple of hours and nothing problem, everything just fine. But i am worried about the blackout during the installation can cause damage which will happen later because maybe some file not yet installed because blackout.

:)

mikelferdinan, Aug 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Blackout while installing windows ?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Blackout while installing windows ?

1. Blackout while installing windows ? - Similar Threads - Blackout while installing

2. Windows 10 freezes while installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes while installing: Since my old CPU was too slow for me, i decided to replace it with a new one and a new motherboard. (Intel I5 9600K and Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite) When I was installing Windows by an USB Stick on my before used 250GB SSD, the installation would be stuck at a few percent. I...
  3. errow while installation

errow while installation: I am getting the below error while verifying the windows 10 upgrade from windows 10 from Media Creation Tool. Something Happened - 0x80190193 - 0x90019 Please provide the solution to resolve above error...
  4. Laptop blackout: what to do to protect data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop blackout: what to do to protect data: Hello, I'm locked out my main laptop device (a Yoga 920 i7 8550U with Windows 10, up to date) because suddenly it died and I doesn't boot, nothing. Amazon offered me a complete refund if get it back promptly. So I did it. After the surge of peace coming from the fact I...
  5. Error while installing

Error while installing: Sir, my name is Rahul Mankotia . while installing the .NET Framework 3.5 error is show by the window error code 0x800f0950. Please give me a solution...
  6. error while installing Windows

error while installing Windows: I cannot install Windows because I receive an error code0x8007025D and a message Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007025D. I tried to install both Windows 7 and...
  7. error while installing Windows on ssd

error while installing Windows on ssd: Hi guys I want to install Windows 10 on my m.2 Samsung ssd ,but when the installation process is completed it's getting to this state[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-installing-windows-on-ssd/14530455-5587-4f8f-a227-595930e3c545
  8. Windows installation crashes while preparing to install

Windows installation crashes while preparing to install: I formated my pc and decided to install windows 10, So I created a bootable USB with WindowsCreationTool. But every time it's preparing the files it crashes and reboots. It usually gets stuck at 82% it never goes past that mark. I've tried different ports, different USB's...
  9. Usbport.sys Audio blackouts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usbport.sys Audio blackouts: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I am experiencing random audio blackouts with audio playback. I never had this problem in Windows 7. All of my drivers and updates are current. I ran a latency report andmy system is having the Highest DPC routine execution...
  10. Error while installing windows 10

Error while installing windows 10: I downloaded the MediaCreationToolx64.exe to upgrade to windows 10 but it failed at 83%. An blue error screen appeared with *Sad. I wasn't even able to read the error because my laptop shut down. So i tried upgrading to windows 10 again but now it requires me to give a...