Windows 10: Blackscreen and fan full speed ONLY when gaming.

Discus and support Blackscreen and fan full speed ONLY when gaming. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The title says it all. For some Weeks now I got a new gpu for my pc that I built on my own, when all of a sudden my screen turns black and fans go full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sergi01, Jun 16, 2022.

1. sergi01 Win User

Blackscreen and fan full speed ONLY when gaming.

The title says it all. For some Weeks now I got a new gpu for my pc that I built on my own, when all of a sudden my screen turns black and fans go full speed ony when playing heavy games like Final Fantasy 15 or Apex Legends. the event viewer gave me this: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag8j-pHZWfGQ10S8DNnt8Z36vN58?e=c2UfDv. and a error code: The bugcheck was De bugcontrole is 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff803110fa320, 0x0000000000000000. Is there any ways to fix this? cause i tried everything i could think of.My pc specs:GIGABYTE

:)

sergi01, Jun 16, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Gotex22 Win User
    Windows 10 fan speeds

Like many others (I'm 100% sure) I have been looking for a fix for Windows 10 and fan speed problem. I have done all I can from updating my BIOs to updating my graphics cards you name, I've done it. Except my problem is a bit different. I had windows 10
    working just fine on my pc before with the fan speeds working just fine. I had to roll back to 7 at the time because the game I was playing did not support windows 10. When they updated the game I went back to 10. This time I decided to do a clean install
    because I figured will I had no problems the first time I had it right? Well I was wrong. Now the fan speed is at 100% no matter what, from start up till shut down the fan speed never drops below 100%, the system temperature is normal as monitored by speed
    fan. I have about 9% process. I've also choose a power plan to make sure my PC is working so hard. This ONLY happened when I upgraded to 10. My system completely checks out more than compatible for windows 10. As I said I had it before with no fan speed problems.
    Honestly, I think that this problem happens when people choose a clean install rather than upgrading from 7 or 8.1 not too sure as I have seen other topics about this same exact issue. When I went from 7 to 10 no problems but from a fresh install, I get the
    fan problem. Also there is some driver issues I've found. Example I have a headset from logitech I had bought witch worked fine when I had 7 and even upgraded from 7 to 10. Then when I did the fresh install and plugged in the head set, it shows up under unknown
    devices. No matter how much time I've spent on it t, the drivers wont install. I think when the drivers installed on 7 and I upgraded to 10, the drivers just were already there and compatible. I have read so many topics about this and no word on a fix that
    will come out or any word that they see that this is a problem. On another note. I tested this on another computer going from 7 to 10 and no fan issues. Does anyone have any suggestions that will help?

Gotex22, Jun 16, 2022
  4. dukeone1 Win User

Fan Speeds

Hello: The latest Win 10 security update killed my ASUS "suite" of fan speed adjustments and other things, fan speed being the important one for me. Uninstalled the update (KB4056891) till I can figure out the fan speeds. If they run on high it make too
    much noise and that much air is not needed most of the time for my PC ASUS Z87 Delux motherboard and i7 4770k CPU. As far as I can ascertain ASUS doesn't support this in Win 10 for this board. Thanks, Duke Masters

PS: Is this the kind of thing MS might issue a fix for?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

dukeone1, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Blackscreen and fan full speed ONLY when gaming. - Similar Threads - Blackscreen fan full

2. Blue screen occurs when changing fan speed to full speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen occurs when changing fan speed to full speed: Im changed the sys fan speed to full speed, but after that I had a blue screen, I plugged all my fans into the motherboard. Why did it happen and what's the solution?...
  3. Blue screen occurs when changing fan speed to full speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen occurs when changing fan speed to full speed: Im changed the sys fan speed to full speed, but after that I had a blue screen, I plugged all my fans into the motherboard. Why did it happen and what's the solution?...
  4. Laptop fans working full speed when Laptop is idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fans working full speed when Laptop is idle: Hi everyone, I will really appreciate some advice as my ZenBook pro UX501VW laptop fans are running at full speed all the time even when no processes are working except of the default Windows processes. I have tried so many things - I have physically cleaned my laptop and...
  5. Laptop fans working full speed when Laptop is idle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop fans working full speed when Laptop is idle: Hi everyone, I will really appreciate some advice as my ZenBook pro UX501VW laptop fans are running at full speed all the time even when no processes are working except of the default Windows processes. I have tried so many things - I have physically cleaned my laptop and...
  6. Blackscreen and fan full speed ONLY when gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen and fan full speed ONLY when gaming.: The title says it all. For some Weeks now I got a new gpu for my pc that I built on my own, when all of a sudden my screen turns black and fans go full speed ony when playing heavy games like Final Fantasy 15 or Apex Legends. the event viewer gave me this:...
  7. Blackscreen and fan full speed ONLY when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen and fan full speed ONLY when gaming.: The title says it all. For some Weeks now I got a new gpu for my pc that I built on my own, when all of a sudden my screen turns black and fans go full speed ony when playing heavy games like Final Fantasy 15 or Apex Legends. the event viewer gave me this:...
  8. Laptop Fan Turns Full Speed when Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Fan Turns Full Speed when Sleep: I noticed my new laptop, Dell Inspiron 5301, turns its fan on at full speed when put to sleep. Turns out, this issue is not specific to my laptop, my friend with an HP laptop also does this. I reached out to Dell Tech Support, they replied to me that this is totally normal...
  9. fan is running at full speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    fan is running at full speed: I have a problem with a fan because it is running at full speed all the time. It is an old problem which I am unable to fix. I think the OS cannot detect the hardware and force the fan to run at full speed. It is Dell Precision T3500, Windows 10, ver. 10.0.17763. I...
  10. Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED: Hi all, I did a clean install of windows 10 about 2 months ago. Everything was fine till all of a sudden I came home one day and found my GPUs fan at full blast making some real good noise. Turned off the computer, checked the card, cleaned it (pressurized air) and put...