Windows 10: Blackscreen, dann Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?

Discus and support Blackscreen, dann Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have the same problem as this user (Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?). I have installed a MSI RX 5700 Mech GP OC. Can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iTzYannis, Jun 27, 2020.

1. iTzYannis Win User

Blackscreen, dann Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?

Hello, I have the same problem as this user (Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?). I have installed a MSI RX 5700 Mech GP OC. Can anyone help me? The scan in the cmd was unsuccessful. I have the latest driver (Adrenalin 2020).

I had already sent in my GPU and got it back (new).

I guess it must be the video driver. But what kind of driver do I need?

Thanks in advance.

MfG

Yannis

:)

iTzYannis, Jun 27, 2020
  2. TakenFern Win User

Computer Randomly Blackscreens and Bluescreens.

My pc has been acting up a lot lately, and is starting to annoy me big time. so ill just be doing work or gaming, and it will either Bluescreen with the error code "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE"
    (and yes, all my drivers are up to date, and yes, my bios is up to date) this is usually on startup though, whereas ill be mid game on CSGO or something like, and it will randomly blackscreen, and restart, closing anything open on the computer.

also:

yes i have checked my temps, and none are abnormal,

yes i have checked fan speed to make sure they aren't really slow,

yes i have checked power consumption and its only around 300/350w and i have a 450w PSU.

yes, i have been banned from playing competitive matches for about a month because of this -.-

any help is much appreciated. thank you!

Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

TakenFern, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Blackscreen, dann Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Blackscreen, dann Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?

1. Blackscreen, dann Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error? - Similar Threads - Blackscreen dann Bluescreen

2. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  3. Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen with this error: video_scheduler_internal_error: I was running 2 remote desktop plus sessions connected to local users and was away from my computer when it happened. I do not know if it was related, but it has been happening only recently, at the same time as while using rdp. Yesterday, I had a different blue screen error...
  4. Video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video_scheduler_internal_error: Hi, Ive been struggling with Blue screen error message Video_scheduler_internal error in windows 10. Got it first time while playing a game. After that my laptop started crashing all over again with this blue screen stop code. Been trying allmost everything that google can...
  5. Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?: Hello! Unfortunately, this is the second time this week I've had this blue screen... Do you know anything about this blue screen? There's nothing on the website about this... [ATTACH] (Ps: I have Windows 10) Bluescreen Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error?
  6. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hello, I bought a new computer a few weeks ago and I facing a problem with VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.....My drivers from my graphics card is up to date. I don't know how to fix it...and its happen when I watching a simple video on youtube... Could you help me?...
  7. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error: Hello, I was just finished playing a game and tried to shut down my pc. As it was shutting down, it was trying to close apps still open. Then I get a blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem and meeds to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we will...
  8. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Today I got VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR with a Blue Screen / BSOD I was opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge and had Visual Studio 2017 open. My configuration: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-I Chipset Intel Z370 2 monitors connected with Display Port on Asus ROG STRIX...
  9. Video_scheduler_internal_error

Video_scheduler_internal_error: This problem happens not too often but it has persisted for a long time. It has been happening for months, but since I reformatted, only 3 dumps are available. These all seem to be watchdog driver related and crashed at ntoskrnl.exe+14e240 Attachment 81567 I do not...
  10. Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error: Hey! For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time. Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers. Have not noticed any...