Windows 10: Blackscreen in windows10

Discus and support Blackscreen in windows10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I cant able to login to my PC since it is showing only a black screen with a movable cursorI have tried restarting, the safe boot also has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VigneshFY, Jun 21, 2021.

1. VigneshFY Win User

Blackscreen in windows10

Hello,I cant able to login to my PC since it is showing only a black screen with a movable cursorI have tried restarting, the safe boot also has the same black screen and it didn't show any error while loading in safe bootctrl+alt+delete or ctrl+shift esc and win key+ctrl+alt+b also not helping hererecently some update has happened since then my pc got slow after 3days I'm getting only black screencould someone please help

:)

VigneshFY, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Marvision Win User

Windows10 blackscreen on boot, no BIOS splash screen

no changes

blackscreen without any display

Marvision, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Marvision Win User

Blackscreen in windows10

Windows10 blackscreen on boot, no BIOS splash screen

RIGHT!!!

Absolutly not the hardware problem..

I had done the same thing as you did, keep computer on for one week or so....(cauze it's hard to restart it again from blackscreen..)

But unfortunately...My notebook suddenly went blackscreen, and I didn't shut it down before...

And I cannot get out of that neverending blackscreen anymore...

I have changed CMOS battery, also tried to boot up without CMOS battery and notebook battery, but it didn't work....

I believe many people have this problem...ABSOLUTELY

Marvision, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Blackscreen in windows10

1. Blackscreen in windows10 - Similar Threads - Blackscreen windows10

2. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  3. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  4. Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while the Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because the Screen turning black.After manually rebooting...
  5. Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while the Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because the Screen turning black.After manually rebooting...
  6. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  7. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  8. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  9. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  10. Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming: Hello, I have built a new computer and unfortunately there is a problem,it occurs during gaming only so far and what happens is that the computer crashes,either the game just crashes back to windows OR the screen goes black,fans and rgb continue to run for a while before the...