Windows 10: Blackscreen RNG any%

Discus and support Blackscreen RNG any% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I said a tittle as a joke like a speedrun haha. but its not funny tho randomly blackscreen on my monitor updating screen didnt work blah blah. didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Doddled, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Blackscreen RNG any%

I said a tittle as a joke like a speedrun haha.

but its not funny tho randomly blackscreen on my monitor updating screen didnt work blah blah.

didnt work, weird tho that changing back to win7 worked ,but why it doesnt work like that on win10?

Anyways , here are my

Low Budget build (POTATO)

Specs:

win7 64bit pro sp1

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
    Driver version 466.63
    CPU 3.10 GHz
    7.46 Ram
    1440 x 900 , 60Hz

submitted by /u/Doddled
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Doddled, Jun 7, 2021
  2. owner6680 Win User

Creating vibrating-olnly ringtones by using rng file format

Hello. I am owner of a Nokia 6680. Besides I live in Russian Federation, so sorry for my awful english. I have a problem of a special kind. Due to my "quiet" work (I work in a theatre), I can't use any ringtones that sound - only vibrating ones. On the
    other side I need to differ calls from each other and from SMS, calendar messages etc. So I need a special vibration-only-ringtones on my phone, which will vibrate different ways. As I can see the only possible variant is using rng ringtones on nokia phone
    models. That's strange but even communicators on WinMobile can't vibrate differently. So that's why I've chosen Nokia phone. But when i tried to find these vibration-only-ringtones, I found just a collection of 974 rng ringtones. Unfortunately, all of them
    sounds.

When I asked russian Nokia Service Center for help, they answered that they can't help me. They said .rng format is a property of Nokia, so they can't give me a rng editor, besides they can't even give me a link to other-company-rng-editor. Then I asked them
    to create these ringtones themselves, but they still refused and gave me a link for your site. So, please:

1) Give me a link to download rng editor, produced by Nokia or any other company. I can't find it in the Web, but I'm sure it exists.

Certainly, Nokia composers couldn't create so much of them in so bad quality.

2) If it's impossible, and all these 974 ringtones is your product, please, create about 20 vibration-only-ringtones. It shouldn't be a great matter for you, but all nokia owners will be just happy with it, because we will be the only people, who have this
    wonderful option.

P.S. I'm sure it's possible to create vibration-only-ringtones, because I've created 2 ringtones of these kind by HEX-editing of existing rngs. But hex-editing takes a lot of time and makes me to break the copyright law, so I'm not going to create more of them.
    Besides I hope you will hear my request. Best regards, Andrei Panin.

EDIT :removed links to file sharing web sites
    Message Edited by jams on 07-Nov-2006

03:28 PM

owner6680, Jun 7, 2021
  3. King'z Win User
    Random blackscreen after logging in task manager NOT working and safe mode still shows a blackscreen

As I said I tried these steps except some because I have to acces my desktop through Safe mode but unfortunately I can't it still showing blackscreen, thank you even if it didn't help me but you tried have a good day !

King'z, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Magik Win User

Blackscreen RNG any%

Blackscreen at startup

Blackscreen RNG any% [​IMG]

Magik, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Blackscreen RNG any%

1. Blackscreen RNG any% - Similar Threads - Blackscreen RNG any%

2. Blackscreen help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen help: Hi. So I have a 2020 macbook air and I bootcamped it with windows a year ago. Everything was going fine until today when I opened it up and it turned on but the screen is black. The computers capslock key and normal keyboard lights up but the screen remains black. I've...
  3. Constant BlackScreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BlackScreen: I have been experiencing complete black screen crashes during gaming sessions. I have tried everything - reinstalling Windows, graphic drivers, etc. I need help reading this reliability history report.DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  4. Blackscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen: While reading on my HP 15-ba009dx notebook the wifi stopped working. I disconnected all usb devices and rebooted. Same result. I checked the ram and bios. All ok. I have not removed the hdd and tried to read it. I was afraid to in case a virus caused my problem. I use the...
  5. Blackscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen: While reading on my HP 15-ba009dx notebook the wifi stopped working. I disconnected all usb devices and rebooted. Same result. I checked the ram and bios. All ok. I have not removed the hdd and tried to read it. I was afraid to in case a virus caused my problem. I use the...
  6. Blackscreen

7. BlackScreen then restarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BlackScreen then restarts: So I was in my online class then my screen just went black then unexpectedly restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackscreen-then-restarts/f4328fad-4c92-4b87-8ca3-bad0c552be69
  8. Blackscreen

Blackscreen: I recently updated my laptop to windows 10 2004. The update went well. Afterwards I tried using the laptop, it froze, the cursor wouldn't move, the keyboard wasn't working. I then performed a forced shutdown pressing and hold the power button and then restarted the laptop. It...
  9. Blackscreen

Blackscreen: After I received an update on windows 10 I got a black screen after I put in my password. I went to help and received a procedure with options to eliminate the problem.I went thru the various things to try with no success. I finally went back to the previous version of...
  10. Blackscreen at startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blackscreen at startup: I have a Samsung laptop. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64x. First, I have 2 drivers installed but I don't get why. Here's my problem. When I start my laptop, the Windows logo appear with the loading circle for about 5 second. After that, everything comes black for a good...