Windows 10: Blackscreen with spinning cursor

Discus and support Blackscreen with spinning cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just watching anime online then suddenly my laptop's screen blacks out with its loading cursor spinning also freezes the screen for some reason i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Escanor-Sama, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Blackscreen with spinning cursor

I was just watching anime online then suddenly my laptop's screen blacks out with its loading cursor spinning also freezes the screen for some reason i couldn't do a thing ctlr+alt+del didn't even work so i force shutdown my laptop. I also tried to start it once again then when i tried to sign in the keyboard stopped functioning so i tried to restart my laptop then it turned back to normal. Was this some kind of a virus or something??

:)

Escanor-Sama, Jul 28, 2018

2. Cursor spinning

Hi Shashank,

For us to isolate your concern with your cursor spinning issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Blackscreen with spinning cursor

Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Blackscreen with spinning cursor

1. Blackscreen with spinning cursor - Similar Threads - Blackscreen spinning cursor

2. Blackscreen Only Cursor Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen Only Cursor Working: $windows.~bt folder taking to much space on my CSo i tried to delete it , its always failed because it said the folder is used afaik in windows 10 this folder not used in any procces? Well after restart my screen is just black with cursor also i noticed it taking 30-1minutes...
  3. Blackscreen Only Cursor Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen Only Cursor Working: $windows.~bt folder taking to much space on my CSo i tried to delete it , its always failed because it said the folder is used afaik in windows 10 this folder not used in any procces? Well after restart my screen is just black with cursor also i noticed it taking 30-1minutes...
  4. Blackscreen with high GPU fan spin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen with high GPU fan spin: Hello guys,I'm having a problem where my PC will have a blackscreen with the GPU fans at 100%. I still have sound and can communicate through Discord but nothing else. I have to hard reset the PC afterwards. It happens with a lot of games especially on start up. For example...
  5. Blackscreen with high GPU fan spin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen with high GPU fan spin: Hello guys,I'm having a problem where my PC will have a blackscreen with the GPU fans at 100%. I still have sound and can communicate through Discord but nothing else. I have to hard reset the PC afterwards. It happens with a lot of games especially on start up. For example...
  6. BLACKSCREEN WITH CURSOR AFTER NVIDIA GPU UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLACKSCREEN WITH CURSOR AFTER NVIDIA GPU UPDATE: every time i update Nvidia's GPU windows after restart the desktop does not load and it's just a black screen with a cursor after 10-30 min the desktop loads back again, this started happening when I started to download every GPU update as soon as it comes out on express...
  7. Spinning cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning cursor: ok so untelated to many others with a similar issue. I restored my pc, everything was fine, but when i sign in and get to my windows home screen the home screen has a spinning blue circle with NO mouse cursor, just a spinning circle, and it only affects the home screen, i can...
  8. Cursor with spinning circle.....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cursor with spinning circle.....: After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up completely. Thank God for my imaging program that allowed me to restore these systems to working order. BUT, this keeps...
  9. Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.: Hi Guys yesterday my pc was fine and today i get a black screen with out a cursor and if i wait like 9 min i get a blue screen with IRQL Not Less Or Equal I have 4 hard disks in my pc, 1 scretch disks SSD, 1 Windows 10 SSD, 1 4TB hard drive back up, 1 windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 Boots to a blackscreen with a cursor-

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Boots to a blackscreen with a cursor-: So, Recently I have upgraded to Win10, and I have restarted the PC about 1-2 times. And this time, just nothing. Nothing. No error code, nothing, It's a HP Pavilion g7 22994