Windows 10: Blackscreen

Discus and support Blackscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I received an update on windows 10 I got a black screen after I put in my password. I went to help and received a procedure with options to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JJS#, Feb 26, 2020.

1. JJS# Win User

Blackscreen

After I received an update on windows 10 I got a black screen after I put in my password. I went to help and received a procedure with options to eliminate the problem.I went thru the various things to try with no success. I finally went back to the previous version of windows 10 and eliminated the black screen. I have disabled the auto update on windows 10 for fear I will get the black screen.

Does anyone else have the same problem? How do I prevent this from happening again??

:)

2. Magik Win User

Blackscreen at startup

Blackscreen [​IMG]

Magik, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Blackscreen - Auto-Restart

Thank you for the suggested 'fixes'. I'll try them after I try Google's Chrome browser. I'm told it's more suited to a desktop environment than the Microsoft EDGE browser (more suited to Tablet use). I don't know if it's related to the "BlackScreen Auto-Restart"
    problem, but hopefully it will reduce/eliminate the "Can't Reach This Page" message which I frequently get using EDGE [I tried restarting my modem and router, as well as clearing browsing history, but the problem persists with EDGE.

RalphHosmer, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Agility Win User

Blackscreen

Symptoms of Blackscreen

Just had a blackscreen again. This time round, i've defaulted my cpu to stock settings. Memory seems ok though. Btw a question.
    Is it normal for a beep sound to be occuring whenever you reset your computer when it's locked?

Agility, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Blackscreen

1. Blackscreen - Similar Threads - Blackscreen

2. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  3. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  4. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  5. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

[Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  6. Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while the Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because the Screen turning black.After manually rebooting...
  7. Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while the Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because the Screen turning black.After manually rebooting...
  8. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  9. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  10. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...