Windows 10: Blackscreen

Discus and support Blackscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my laptop to windows 10 2004. The update went well. Afterwards I tried using the laptop, it froze, the cursor wouldn't move, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SewakhileMth, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Blackscreen

I recently updated my laptop to windows 10 2004. The update went well. Afterwards I tried using the laptop, it froze, the cursor wouldn't move, the keyboard wasn't working. I then performed a forced shutdown pressing and hold the power button and then restarted the laptop. It booted, immediately after the boot circle disappear, I got a blue screen. Stopcode: WHEA UNCORRETABLE ERROR. I rebooted the laptop and performed areset recovery option. The reset reached 100% and rebooted to a "installing Windows..." that went up to 2% and rebooted. After this reboot the boot circle froze for 2 to 3 hours and then the screen went blank.

The battery lights were on and so was the HHD light too. This went on for another 2 hours, I panicked so I shutdown the laptop and tried to perform a OneKey Recovery Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ISK. The factory reset went up to a 100% and rebooted. And the black screen occurred again immediately after the boot circles disappeared.

I have cleaned the hard drive using a bootable USB and CDM prompt : diskpart. Reinstalled windows 10 2004 successfully and completed the installation setup. But after restarting the laptop, the black screen pops up again and now the only way to use my laptop is through safe mode.

Please help me

:)

SewakhileMth, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Magik Win User

Blackscreen at startup

Blackscreen [​IMG]

Magik, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Blackscreen - Auto-Restart

Thank you for the suggested 'fixes'. I'll try them after I try Google's Chrome browser. I'm told it's more suited to a desktop environment than the Microsoft EDGE browser (more suited to Tablet use). I don't know if it's related to the "BlackScreen Auto-Restart"
    problem, but hopefully it will reduce/eliminate the "Can't Reach This Page" message which I frequently get using EDGE [I tried restarting my modem and router, as well as clearing browsing history, but the problem persists with EDGE.

RalphHosmer, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Agility Win User

Blackscreen

Symptoms of Blackscreen

Just had a blackscreen again. This time round, i've defaulted my cpu to stock settings. Memory seems ok though. Btw a question.
    Is it normal for a beep sound to be occuring whenever you reset your computer when it's locked?

Agility, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Blackscreen

1. Blackscreen - Similar Threads - Blackscreen

2. Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while the Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because the Screen turning black.After manually rebooting...
  3. Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while the Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because the Screen turning black.After manually rebooting...
  4. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  5. PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program

PC blackscreens after I try to play/launch a game/program: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80456d1c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a7b3bf7f-8e43-4a5c-b733-1e5a91926a46. - Event viewer error Event...
  6. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  7. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  8. Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming: Hello, I have built a new computer and unfortunately there is a problem,it occurs during gaming only so far and what happens is that the computer crashes,either the game just crashes back to windows OR the screen goes black,fans and rgb continue to run for a while before the...
  9. Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming

Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming: Hello, I have built a new computer and unfortunately there is a problem,it occurs during gaming only so far and what happens is that the computer crashes,either the game just crashes back to windows OR the screen goes black,fans and rgb continue to run for a while before the...
  10. Laptop randomly blackscreens after logging in to my user

Laptop randomly blackscreens after logging in to my user: This is a multi user install because I share this laptop with my mum too. Sometimes when I log in, it shows nothing and ceases to work. Putting it at sleep and starting does nothing, none of the keybindings do anything. Doesn't open task manager, nothing works at all. Only...