Windows 10: Błąd brak komendy ssh i innych

Discus and support Błąd brak komendy ssh i innych in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; przy próbie uruchomienia komendy ssh przez cmd i powershell jest błąd C:\Users\frane>ssh 'ssh' is not recognized as an internal or external command,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Franektoube, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Błąd brak komendy ssh i innych

przy próbie uruchomienia komendy ssh przez cmd i powershell jest błąd C:\Users\frane>ssh 'ssh' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

:)

Franektoube, Jun 23, 2024

2. "D" drive is full on HP B&O with Win 10

Hello,

Based on the information you've provided, we understand that you're unable to access D: drive on your computer and would like to delete some files. For us to assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which D: drive are you referring to, internal or external drive?
    • What happens when you try to open D: drive, do you get any error message/error code?
    • If yes, would you please mention the error message/error code in the response post?
    • By the way, when did you start noticing this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking if you are able to open the drive through Disk management by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select Disk management option.

• Right click on the drive which is inaccessible and select Open option.

• Check if the changes are effective.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jun 23, 2024
  3. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Błąd brak komendy ssh i innych

Windows 10 Choose Apps by protocol had this selection "SSH URL: ssh protocol" but not Windows 11

Hi LP2440,

If you need a REG file to configure SecureCRT as the SSH handler, let me know.

To prepare it yourself, see:

How to customize your ssh and telnet buttons to open your ssh client:

How to customize your ssh and telnet buttons to open your ssh client in the node details of NPM

Also, from SecureCRT FAQ:

<excerpt>

How can I make SecureCRT the default SSH2 application for Windows so that I can launch it from a web browser?

Note: This tip is for use with SecureCRT® for Windows®.

1. If you have SecureCRT 5.5 or later, open the Global Options dialog and navigate to the Web Browser category.
    2. Click the Make SecureCRT Your Default SSH2 Application button.

If you want to open connections in tabs, you will need to edit the registry value as noted below:

1. Open regedit and navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ssh
    2. Change registry value from:
    You will now be able to start SecureCRT from your web browser by typing "ssh2://<hostname>" or by inserting that link in a web page.

</excerpt>

Ramesh Srinivasan (IA), Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Błąd brak komendy ssh i innych

1. Błąd brak komendy ssh i innych - Similar Threads - Błąd brak komendy

2. Błąd brak komendy ssh i innych

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Błąd brak komendy ssh i innych: przy próbie uruchomienia komendy ssh przez cmd i powershell jest błąd C:\Users\frane>ssh 'ssh' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file....
  3. brak obrazek wyszukiwania

in Windows 10 Customization
    brak obrazek wyszukiwania: brak obrazka na wyszukiwania po kliknieciu trzy kropki piszę dodaj konto microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brak-obrazek-wyszukiwania/f2606ed0-f7d8-42ca-91f7-cc45dc8fa659
  4. brak obrazek wyszukiwania

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brak obrazek wyszukiwania: brak obrazka na wyszukiwania po kliknieciu trzy kropki piszę dodaj konto microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brak-obrazek-wyszukiwania/f2606ed0-f7d8-42ca-91f7-cc45dc8fa659
  5. brak obrazek wyszukiwania

6. Błąd 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Błąd 0xc0000001: Po zaaktualizowaniu sterowników karty grafinczej Nvidia, gdy uruchomię laptopa ponownie otrzymuje błąd 0xc0000001, bez tych sterowników działa normalnie, testowałem 6 różnych wydań sterowników działa tylko na starych....
  7. Błąd 0x88982F50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Błąd 0x88982F50: PL:Próbuje zmienić nazwę a nagle to: EN:He tries to change the name and suddenly it:DE: Er versucht, den Namen zu ändern und plötzlich ist es: ЭН: Он пытается изменить имя и вдруг это: EN:Note, the subtitles are in Polish so you can download and translate them.ЭН:Обратите...
  8. Błąd 0x88982F50

Błąd 0x88982F50: PL:Próbuje zmienić nazwę a nagle to: EN:He tries to change the name and suddenly it:DE: Er versucht, den Namen zu ändern und plötzlich ist es: ЭН: Он пытается изменить имя и вдруг это: EN:Note, the subtitles are in Polish so you can download and translate them.ЭН:Обратите...
  9. 0x80860010 Błąd

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80860010 Błąd: Witam, Przy próbie zalogowania lub instalacji jakiejkolwiek aplikacji z Windows Store mam błąd o kodzie 0x80860010. Z aplikacji zainstalowanych mam Netflix który nawet nie chce uruchomić się i nie podaje żadnego błędu ani nic. Próbowałem stworzyć nowe konto i na nie...
  10. Błąd 0xc000001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Błąd 0xc000001: Witam. Mam problem podczas uruchamiania systemu Windows 10. Wyskakuje okno z powiadomieniem o błędzie 0xc000001. Próbowałem uruchomić i naprawić z poziomu płyty CD, ale w wierszu polecenia przy wpisywaniu komendy bootrec /fixboot następuje komunikat o odmowie dostępu. Proszę...