Windows 10: Blank Activation page

Discus and support Blank Activation page in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I followed the steps by @Andre Da Costa in some post for blank activation page: Open Start, type: CMD Right click CMD Click Run as administrator Type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alekyapatlolla, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Blank Activation page

I followed the steps by @Andre Da Costa in some post for blank activation page:

Open Start, type: CMD
    Right click CMD
    Click Run as administrator

Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Also run the System File Checker utility:
    Open Start, type: CMD
    Right click CMD
    Click Run as administrator

At the Command Prompt, type: sfc/scannow

This will check for any integrity violations

Restart your system

Check your hard disk for any errors:
    Click Start
    Type: CMD, from the results, right click Command prompt
    Click 'Run as Administrator'
    At the Command Prompt, type: chkdsk /r /f
    Hit Enter
    When you restart your system, your computer will be scanned for errors and attempts will be made to correct them.

Press Windows key + X

Click Windows PowerShell (admin)

Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Hit Enter

The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it

Press Windows key + R

Type: slui 3

Hit Enter..

My pc stucks at 10% after restarting the system after running command-chkdsk /r /f....But when i try to run error tool option for my drive it didnot find errors,nor did I find any errors when I ran ,

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

and sfc/scannow..The command (Press Windows key + R Type: slui 3)doesnt seem to funtion ,since I didnot find any pop up after running the command...I also tried upgrading the windows ,but i get the following error when I run windows update assistant-0xc004f015..

When I run slmgr.vbs /dlv ,I get errorBlank Activation page :product key not found.

:)

alekyapatlolla, Apr 27, 2019
  2. RakhilP R Win User

Blank screen in activation page.

I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a windows bootable pendrive, but nothing has changed. How to fix the problem?

RakhilP R, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Blank Page setup

Either use the about:blank or use an extension...

Blank New Tab Page

Edwin, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Blank Activation page

unable to activate windows. get a blank screen when i click on the activate windows

Lap top notification that windows 10 is not activated. Tried using the link to activate windows but all I get is a blank page. Any suggestions as to how this is to be solved

Jose Cappil Mathew, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Blank Activation page

1. Blank Activation page - Similar Threads - Blank Activation page

2. Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Pages: Hp officejet 8030e Laptop - Asus Vivobook OS - Windows 10 Relaced the ink tank in my printer, but I am still unable to print. There is a printing tone, and paper is inserted, but nothing is printed. I'm completely oblivious to what's going on. I've also done a full reset...
  3. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.: after the latest update of W10 i can't activate w10,Activation page still loading.always blank. how solve it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-page-is-blank/5fa3a344-3063-4981-ba7f-126d6cabb9f3
  4. blank activation page after windows reset

blank activation page after windows reset: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Also this happens when i try to update to the lastest verison [1903] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-activation-page-after-windows-reset/7a960cc0-f632-4399-b94a-bee9a3b019b0"
  5. Blank windows activation page

Blank windows activation page: Hello, i've had a problem recently in where the windows activation page is completely blank, this caused it so that my windows activation key no longer works i don't know why or how, i haven't installed anything recently, here's what it looks like, the settings are in black...
  6. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank: Hi My company given me the Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 pro, after some days windows got crashes and after restarting "Start button and Tasks bar " icons was not working but the desktop icons was working. I repair the windows but no success, after that i re-install the...
  7. Blank pages on microsoft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank pages on microsoft.: (please read this before you read the question info!) I need microsoft support because i keep on getting pages on microsoft that show nothing, totally blank and i try to reload the pages on firefox and it leads to a message it says to display this page, firefox must send...
  8. Blank screen in activation page.

Blank screen in activation page.: I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a windows bootable pendrive, but nothing has changed. How to fix the problem?...
  9. Windows 10 Activation page showing blank

Windows 10 Activation page showing blank: Hello Everybody, I have windows 10 Home Edition on my PC. before few days windows got updated and after that windows is continuously asking me for activation but activation screen is coming blank. please help ASAP....
  10. Windows 10 Activation page blank

Windows 10 Activation page blank: Hello, I had an issue with my windows 10 being deactivated after installing it into another hard drive, I had contacted microsoft support and connected to a live chat assistant (which i cant find anymore, which is why im posting here since the automated VM system and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation blank

2. activation windows 10 page blank

3. windows 10 activation is blank

4. windows 10 activate blank,
  5. microsoft store blank page activation,
  6. blank activation page windows 10,
  7. windows activation blank page