Windows 10: blank activation window

Discus and support blank activation window in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; the system has an embedded original microsoft windows 10 home version. it says windows not activated. in the settings, the activation page is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lk walia, Apr 21, 2019.

1. lk walia Win User

blank activation window

the system has an embedded original microsoft windows 10 home version. it says windows not activated. in the settings, the activation page is completely blank. after entering:-

cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform
    it says path not found and after entering the commands to find whats wrong it says:

Error: product key not found

:)

lk walia, Apr 21, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2019
  3. unable to activate windows. get a blank screen when i click on the activate windows

Lap top notification that windows 10 is not activated. Tried using the link to activate windows but all I get is a blank page. Any suggestions as to how this is to be solved

Jose Cappil Mathew, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

blank activation window

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

blank activation window

1. blank activation window - Similar Threads - blank activation window

2. Windows Server Activation Status Blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server Activation Status Blank: I have the following problem with 1 host machine and a virtual machine both with Windows Server 2022 Datacenter.I recently activated the evaluation license to the Datacenter version, but on both computers Host and VM it shows me an empty activation status.I am using the same...
  3. Blank windows activation page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blank windows activation page: Hello, i've had a problem recently in where the windows activation page is completely blank, this caused it so that my windows activation key no longer works i don't know why or how, i haven't installed anything recently, here's what it looks like, the settings are in black...
  4. Windows activation screen blank

Windows activation screen blank: Hi, I've been facing this problem for quite a while now where I'm prompted really often to activate windows. When I click on the activate windows button the screen is blank and there's no option to do so. Please help me out[ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank: Hi My company given me the Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 pro, after some days windows got crashes and after restarting "Start button and Tasks bar " icons was not working but the desktop icons was working. I repair the windows but no success, after that i re-install the...
  6. Blank Activation page

Blank Activation page: I followed the steps by @Andre Da Costa in some post for blank activation page: Open Start, type: CMD Right click CMD Click Run as administrator Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each) Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth...
  7. Activation Screen Blank.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Screen Blank.: As per other thread, there is nothing missing and everything correct as far as this average joe can tell. I have tried to open my paid for Microsoft office and I am getting this error code: 0xc0000022 and then has a help box that takes me to this link......
  8. Windows activating error blank activating (window)

Windows activating error blank activating (window): After my recent update, everything broke down. had to reinstall windows twice, each time with a different issue. this time the Activation window in "Security & Update" does not work. instead, it gives me a blank page. Ps: I tried using the slui 3/Slui method, nothing...
  9. Activation screen blank

Activation screen blank: When I purchased it new it came with windows 8 and a couple of months later there was a free upgrade offer to windows 10. last week I did a factory reset. now I get a notification 2 to 3 times a day that has a light blue screen saying that windows is not activated, go to...
  10. Windows 10 Activation page blank

Windows 10 Activation page blank: Hello, I had an issue with my windows 10 being deactivated after installing it into another hard drive, I had contacted microsoft support and connected to a live chat assistant (which i cant find anymore, which is why im posting here since the automated VM system and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activation windows is blank after enterring the password on mac

2. activation screen in windows 10 blank