Windows 10: Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print

Discus and support Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We are having issues when we select multiple pictures and then right click on print and use the Windows Picture Print app that allows you to multi-up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesElledge, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print

We are having issues when we select multiple pictures and then right click on print and use the Windows Picture Print app that allows you to multi-up, size4x6, 5x7, 8x10, etc. It looks fine in the app, but when it goes to the printer it leaves a big blank space in the middle of the page. This screen shot is a preview of what we get:

Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print 399634e6-8f6f-4c5b-9475-034bae3b86e0?upload=true.jpg

any help is greatly appreciated. We get the same issue on any of my machines that have windows 10. Just started happening within the last few months.

Thanks,

James

:)

JamesElledge, Mar 22, 2021

2. Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 22, 2021
  4. kgreene Win User

Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print

vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print

1. Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print - Similar Threads - Blank Area printing

2. Printing pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing pictures: How can I print pictures sent via text to my android phone from the iCloud Not able to do from an Apple ID account I established. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pictures/e04dd624-072c-4451-99ec-3e2de9bfd266
  3. Print pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print pictures: How do I print pictures from my OneDrive account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/7e166d93-1252-44dc-aff1-87eb0becb79b
  4. Print pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print pictures: How do I print pictures from my OneDrive account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/7e166d93-1252-44dc-aff1-87eb0becb79b
  5. Printing pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing pictures: We normally can go to file explorer to print pictures. We right click the pic and select the size. We need to print a few pics on one page. But now it only prints the sides of the pictures. No middle. They will print fine if you double click the photo and hit the print...
  6. Printed photos have large parts of the photos missing when using Print Pictures/Print...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printed photos have large parts of the photos missing when using Print Pictures/Print...: A new problem has occurred for me under Windows 10. When I print out photos using MS Photo and the Print Pictures/Print dialog box, the actual paper print appears with a large section of the image missing. There will be two parallel sections correctly printed at the edge of...
  7. Problem with blank area in middle of picture prints

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with blank area in middle of picture prints: Hello, I suddenly find that I cannot print complete pictures from the This PC > Picture folder. All prints are blank in the centre. When I print documents, emails all is fine it is just the pictures. I wonder if something has been affected by the windows update that...
  8. White box / blank area when printing images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White box / blank area when printing images: In Explorer, when I right-click an image and choose "Print" i.e using Windows' image printing feature, the printed picture has a white borderless box covering the middle of the page. This happens every time, no matter what settings I change, such as a size, type of paper,...
  9. Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing

Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing: I have a problem with the 'print pictures' function on my windows 10 pc. If i select any image and right click 'print' the 'print pictures' box opens and i see the preview of my image and it looks fine. when i click print, the image prints with a huge blank space in the...
  10. PRINT PICTURES

PRINT PICTURES: CAN'T PRINT PICTURES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/8f40e203-a0c9-4d73-ad9c-1af47e447c97